Trusted Contributor
I had never heard of Beauty Stat Universal C serum before today. Has anyone ever tried it?
Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Stat

[ Edited ]

I would never try a $80 VC serum (1 ounce), especially one with the regular kind of ascorbic acid in it.  Maybe if someone gave a bottle to me to try but that just seems a bit high-priced for simple VC serum....I see nothing special in the ingredients.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, L-Ascorbic Acid (Pure Vitamin C), Isocetyl Stearate, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Petrolatum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Pure Egcg Green Tea), Tartaric Acid

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I've never heard of it.  I've been using a Vit C product called "Vita C" from Missha dot com.  

Honored Contributor

I never felt that Vitamin C serum did anything.  The only thing that made a difference for me is InstaNatural glycolic cleanser.  My face was so clean I thought I was 20 again.  Well, not 20 but close.  lol  So I stopped the Vit. C serum long ago and use this cleanser on and off as I don't need it everyday as I do have very good skin.

kindness is strength