Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 8/15/24

@monicakm those are pretty colors, I haven't used a Clinique shadow in years, so I'm not sure about the pigment and staying power🌸

Respected Contributor

@monicakm My UD palette was wrapped in bubble wrap and nice wrapping paper inside a bubble wrap package.  It was tossed over the fence, and landed on grass so it must have been securely wrapped.  Guess I am lucky but happy.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

I'll look again.  I didn't see it the first time.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

I went to Ulta and purchased two Fenty Beauty items:

Gloss Bomb Stix High-Shine Gloss Stick in High'Biscus

Trace'd Out Pencil Lip Liner in RiRi

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@JudyL Have some more purchases this week. I went back and bought the Perlier TS in Double Latte and Pomegranate on free shipping day. Very happy with the Imperial Honey and Golden Almond that I originally got.

D'alba Italian White Truffle Serum Mist, @SurferWife mentioned this in a post and it looked very nice so I treated myself.

I just placed an order for the Dove Limited Edition Bodywash in Apple Pie and Butter Pecan, it says limited stock so we shall see if it is delivered.

Happy weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@JudyL Have some more purchases this week. I went back and bought the Perlier TS in Double Latte and Pomegranate on free shipping day. Very happy with the Imperial Honey and Golden Almond that I originally got.

D'alba Italian White Truffle Serum Mist, @SurferWife mentioned this in a post and it looked very nice so I treated myself.

I just placed an order for the Dove Limited Edition Bodywash in Apple Pie and Butter Pecan, it says limited stock so we shall see if it is delivered.

Happy weekend all!

@kathie66  - I'm thinking about that D'alba mist also.  Just happened to watch a James Walsh video the other day and he talked about the D'alba products and likes them a lot.

Respected Contributor

@KLm You were smart to get the PRO as I bought the precision laser first on a deal.  I also have the big Tria laser so I held off getting the PRO and then I got the PRO just because I like the Precision laser so much.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Well so I decided to go to ULTA just to "look around" and check out some of the things I've heard about on YT.  Such as the new Maybelline Lifter lip liners and the L'Oreal concealer and the Smashbox eyeshadow palettes and the Tree Hut scubs and just to wander around the store.

Saw the lip liners display but all the shades I was interested in were gone.  Checked out the L'Oreal concealer but couldn't decide on a shade, then reminded myself I have quite a few concealers at home and reminded myself of my love/hate relationship with concealers so decided to pass on that.  The new Smashbox palette that was available, to me, was butt ugly so passed on that.

There were, however, a couple things that caught my eye - the Urban Decay N*ked palette and the L'Oreal lash primer.  Now in my defense I want it known that I never got the UD palette when it came out the first time.  After swatching it in the store, well, it landed in my basket.  My current lash primer is old so it was time for a replacement so figured I'd get my old favorite L'Oreal lash primer.  I have been using the Essence one but prefer the L'Oreal.

In the end, I think I did pretty good.  I could have gotten a lot more stuff but walked out with two.  Granted one was rather expensive but still imagine how much MORE I would have spent if I had gotten everything.  So, see I ended up saving money in the end.  That's what I'm telling myself.

Honored Contributor

@kathie66 

Let us know how you like the D'alba Italian White Truffle Serum Mist.  I ordered a bottle yesterday, but it won't be here until the first week of September.  If you get yours soon, please come back & report on it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@monicakm Is that the Clinique black honey palette? I have it and the formula is fine. It’s a good neutral palette for natural looks.