Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases This Week; 4/11/24

Good Morning!  With all the sales going on - Sephora, ULTA, Laura Geller - there was a lot going on this week.  Let us know what you purchased and how you like it.

I've got a long list this week.  Here goes:

Sephora Sale:  Think it'll be easier to list things this way.  Sephora Collection:  Powder Luminizer in Iced Pearl and Sparkling Honey; Organic Cotton Pads; Best Skin Ever Foundation in 15.5N; Eyeliner Pencil in Shimmering Navy and Shimmering Slate Gray; Anastasia Beverly HIlls lipstick in Peach Bud; Rare Beauty blush in Cheer; Farmacy Honey Milk Hydrating Essence; Calliray - Come H*ll or High Water mascara and undereye corrector; Charlotte Tilbury - Cream eyeshadow in Oyster Pearl; Tower 28, Fenty, and Lawless - lipgloss in Sesame, Riri, and Juicy Watermelon; The Ordinary - Lactic Acid & HA exfoliating serum.  A lot of this is new to me so will see how things go but so far what I've tried I've liked.

ULTA - Because they were old, I needed to replace 3 Maybelline Lipglosses - Reef, Petal, and Moon.

HSN - Perlier Pearls of Youth.  Haven't received this yet.

Laura Geller - Spackle Under Eye Primer.  Have wanted to try this since it came out but it was always sold out.  Finally ordered one during her recent sale.

Amazon - I'm having problems with foundation breaking apart, "melting" for lack of a better word and looking patchy around my nose, sides of my nose, chin, and looking shiny on my forehead within a few hours of putting it on.  Never thought of myself as having oily skin so trying 2 mattifying primers Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Matte Primer and Rimmel London Matte Primer.  Both have good reviews so we'll see.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 4/11/24

I purchased  BANILA CO Clean It Zero to remove makeup.  I have not received and this is the first time ordering the product. I just finished The Inkey List oat makeup remover balm.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I purchased  BANILA CO Clean It Zero to remove makeup.  I have not received and this is the first time ordering the product. I just finished The Inkey List oat makeup remover balm.

@Iwantcoffee  - This is the cleansing balm I use and love it.  Hope you like it too.  It's a good one.  Did you get the original or one of the other ones?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Catrice highlighter in Supreme Rose Beam from Amazon I needed something for my cat, so I decided to try the Catrice highlighter, along with the pet item. 

Catrice is given good reviews, and I've been interested in trying some of their makeup.

My Sephora items have already shipped. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@JudyL  I got the calming balm purifying. I read that it was good for sensitive skin, soothing and calming, so I signed up for that. LOL

Respected Contributor

@JudyL

Ive actually purchased a lot this week, which is unusual lol.😃

IMG_0580.jpegIMG_0585.jpegIMG_0584.jpegIMG_0587.jpeg

Respected Contributor

This is the BEST eyebrow pencil/tool I've ever used!  It's a 3 in one, pencil, powder, and tinted gel.

I also got free gifts with my purchase too.  I qualified for the largest gift which included a perfume, but they were already out of them.😔

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere  - I have a brush like you ordered and I love it!  Got it from my hair stylist.  Will put the Estee Lauder eyebrow product on my Sephora wish list to check out at a later date.  Sounds good!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@cheriere  - I have a brush like you ordered and I love it!  Got it from my hair stylist.  Will put the Estee Lauder eyebrow product on my Sephora wish list to check out at a later date.  Sounds good!

I love the brush too!  I got it at the salon yesterday.

Im really picky about eyebrow products because mine aren't the best.  I think you'd LOVE this pencil.

The perfumes are even new versions.  They were both very floral versions of the originals.  The New Bronze Goddess was the last bottle they had too.  I do wish they'd have thrown in an extra gift bag with creams though since technically I more than triple qualified for the gift they were out of.🌸

Respected Contributor

Tweak'd by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Revitalizing Hair Mist - This is to replace my Wen Revitalizing Mist.  I need something to refresh and moisturize my second and third day hair and the Wen wasn't cutting it. 

This weekend I will stop by the Sephora at Kohl's to see if they have JVN Instant Recovery Serum.  I use this as a heat protectant and I am almost out of my current jar.