Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 9/16/21

@Katcat1  Purchased my first xmas gift from Hourglass. The 2020 unlocked face palettle.

We went for our Annula Physical Tues.& Dr. who was giving out the Booster Shots for those who chose to have it... I am 63 & Hubby is 71, he gave it to both of us. I was hesitant because the second shot made me ill. But the Booster gave me more side effects.that lasted longer .Fever, chills, dizzyiness, headache, loss of appetite...just miserable. First Day I am sitting up but still light headed. Hubby had no reaction.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    I hope you are feeling better.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

So sorry to hear about your side effects from the booster Smiley Sad  I'm glad I have 8 months to see if at that time the "experts" still think you need it.  The 2nd round of shots made me pretty darn sick.  First round I had a delayed reaction of 5 days and then got sick with side effects.  Hope you're feeling better by now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dior Powder No Powder

Dior - Dior Backstage Face & Body Powder-No-Powder Perfecting translucent powder - blurring effect, natural radiant finish - mattifying long-wear - 13 Open gallery

Huda Beauty Kayali Vanilla Coco 

Huda Beauty Kayali Utopia Vanilla Coco

Huda Beauty Naughty and Mercury Retrograde E/S Palettes...both broken

Huda Beauty Launched a Mercury Retrograde Themed Eyeshadow Palette | Teen  Vogue

virtually obsessedlip tint mini kit

ColourPop Virtually Obsessed duo

9 Pcs Spa Headband

Kingrol 12 oz Glass Tea Cup with Spoon, Handmade Coffee Mug with Enamel Flower & Butterfly