Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies!  I'm up before the roosters this morning because it's an in-office work day.  Can you believe it's Sept 1st already?  Fall is my favorite season.

Let us know what you purchased this week.  

My list:

Kosas - realized I had the wrong foundation shade so bought one that is much better.

Sephora - their "instant" brush cleaner.  I've been using one from BareMinerals for years but it's been discontinued.  Heard about Sephora's so hoping I like it.  Haven't tried it yet as not done with the BareMinerals yet.  Single eye shadow in Secret Boudoir.  It's a light matte shade that I want to use as a base shadow.

Laura Geller - Roses and Taupe eyeshadow palette.  Hasn't arrived yet.

Hope everyone has a good day.  Going to be dangerously hot the next few days where I live in No Calif.  Not looking forward to that!  Take care!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 9/1/22

Good morning

Becca + Smashbox Undereye Brightner - Ulta sale. Haven't picked it up yet.

Rimmel Radiance Brick - was at Walmart buying DH shave cream and grabbed this. Impulse item. Cheap. Haven't tried it yet 

Happy Sept 1st. Why does summer go by so fast but winter drags on forever?

Respected Contributor

I got Clinique's eyelid primer from QVC with a free with purchase Smart Clinical Repair eye cream. I've been using NARS eyeshadow base for years and when I went to reorder from Sephora, it was out of stock. Went to Ulta and NARS site and it's not available at either. I like the Clinique better than NARS although it's about the same price for half the amount, not happy about that so will go back to NARS if it's ever available again. Love the eye cream sample. Ordered a night cream from FarmHouse Fresh, Wastercress Hydration Cascade lgelee moisturiser, after getting a sample from them. I really liked the results from one usage. It's a gel so I won't use it under makeup although they say it's fine for that. I like their products, from Texas. 

Respected Contributor

No purchases for me this week except for getting cut and color at the hair salon.  Did some looking on line but trying to use more of what I have first.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I took advantage of the 25% off sale on BB site....staples like my 1. cleansing oil  2. tinted moisturizer  3. smokey eye mascara  3.  Vit. Enriched Face base (moisturizer/primer).

Honored Contributor

Have you heard of the brand MOB--it was on HSN recently and there was a kit for $50 that included mascara, cream blush and a lipstick--you get the make up containers and then the refills that you install and then only replace those instead of tossing out the containers. Kind of intrigue me. The colors are nice more pink/berry which I like. Used the lippy and the blush but just a quick swipe--not enough to really try it yet.

Ordered Perlier body cream and a couple shower gels

Then HSN's weekly drop special of that MOREMO water treatment for hair.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday, and Happy September, Beauties!  Here's my list for the week.

Benefit High Beam Highlighter
- it’s creamy with a small doe foot applicator.  A couple of well-placed dots, then blend.  So far, so good.

Laura Geller Rose & Taupe Palette - ordered, but delivery ETA is tomorrow.

ELF Bite Size Rose Water Palette - also arriving tomorrow. Another addition to my pinks and roses, trying to hone in on my MOB look (two weeks away).  Pray for beautiful weather, please! ☀️ 🙏

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Fresco) - arrived last night

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Desert Beige) - arrived last night

Universal pumps that will fit the EL DW foundation - arriving today 

Opened a new tube of Tretinoin.05% - a staple in my routine 

🌻

Honored Contributor

Mario Badescu rosewater facial spray.and a coconut water facial spray.  Chamomile toner for sensitive skin.

Have a great, long weekend everyone!Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@wagirl 

hI 

I have been using MOB beauty for a few months now and love it !  I only use cruelty free brands . Iordered directly from their site and CREDO BEAUTY . Customer sevice was wonderful . I had questions about colors I emailed them my phot and all their recommedation are spot on . There Cream clay bronzer is awesome .

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Ohhh poor baby.  Is it getting up into  the upper 80s in N. CA? (g)

This week's purchases:

Laura Geller The Casual Collection 14 Multi-Finish Eyeshadows - Rose & Taupe - Limited Edition

Too Faced - Brow Wig Brush on Eyebrow Gel Espresso 0.19 oz / 5.5 mL

Smashbox - Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector Fair/Light 0.15 oz/ 4.5 g

Kosas - Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss Fruitjuice .15 oz/ 4.6 mL Clean plus planet positive

Kiehl's Since 1851 - Milk-Peel Gentle Exfoliating Toner 6.8 oz/ 200 mL Clean at Sephora