Honored Contributor

this may be cheating a little because I didn't get it today or even yesterday but I'd like to say how much I'm liking the Tatcha Dewey Skin Cream and Tatcha Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser.

Tatcha1.JPG

Tatcha2.JPG

I did just get this yesterday in the mail.  It's beautiful but I'm going to give it to my granddaughter for Christmas...ABH Moonchild highlighter palette  along with this too cute Too Faced makeup bag that I bought for her when I bought 9 of their 13 shades of their Rich and Dazzling Lipglosses.

Moonchild.JPG

bag.JPG

I looked for a dupe for Too Faced Canary Diamond Highlighter.  More suited for my 61 year old self than the Moonchild palette.  Found this from Physician's Formula.  That does it for this week.  I'm still resisting the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette!!! Smiley Happy

PF Highlighter.JPG

New Contributor

I bought the Tatcha Water Cream and have loved it, too! Heart

Honored Contributor

I bought the best hair brush. I needed to replace my Wet Brush with something better and I got this one recommended by @wvumountiefan. Thank you so much! It's a really nice brush and I love it! 

The Knot Dr. For Conair The Pro with Case Pink 

6de60c21-7d00-4627-b457-41811b35e19d.__CR0,26,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   The Moonlight pallette -- is that eye shadow?  That is what I would use it for but just  a tiny amount.  So pretty.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Now I like the looks of that brush.  That's how you market a brush by making it pretty and excellent quality.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I want the purple and aqua one and I don't even have the type or length hair that could use it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Would you please share why this brush is better than the Wet Brush?  My granddaughter has long straight hair and uses a Wet Brush.  I might buy her one of these if I knew why they were better.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Would you please share why this brush is better than the Wet Brush?  My granddaughter has long straight hair and uses a Wet Brush.  I might buy her one of these if I knew why they were better.

Thanks

@monicakm 

For starters the Conair brush glides easier thru my hair...like butter, wet or dry. The bristles flex and they don't pull on my hair. The body and handle are made with an easy to grip material. The rectangular shape covers a lot of my scalp, more than the Wet Brush did. Lastly, the Conair brush is much easier to remove the hair from the bristles for cleaning. The Wet brush was a pain to clean. Oh and the storage case is great for when I need to throw the brush in a bag. That case is hard so it protects the bristles and keeps the brush clean. You'll love it!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thanks!  Now I need to find out which color.  I'd go with that beautiful aqua Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just order the blue one.  Thank SilleeMee