Respected Contributor

I purchased the 4Ever Magic eyebrow gel in blonde and it is the first ever eyebrow product that is actually the color of my brows (at least of what is left of them and not gray).  I have tried so many pencils, powders and gels over the years and most are either too dark or turn reddish on me.  I had a problem that the first pot was dried out and had to exchange.  Gel comes with 2 spoolie brushes and has 2 colors in the pot.  Is the most natural looking brow product on me.  I am brow challenged and have a scar in one brow where I ran into a wire fence on the farm when I was young.  That scar is a bare spot that is sooo hard to cover but this product does pretty well with that.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn    I wrote it down so I will definitely check it out.  Thank you.  Have a great weekend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

That's wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

That's some haul!  Just a warning.  Whatever you do, DO NOT think about "snot" when you're applying the snail snot and don't look it when pulling your hands apart after rubbing it between your hands...it's kinda stringy (g)  I'm on my second bottle.

I've heard a lot of good things about the NYX Butter Glosses.

The glycolic acid I use has been a game changer for my complexion.  The previous routine had helped a lot.  I'd be fine with the results but the addition of GA took it to another level!

Honored Contributor

You Tuber MUA Robert Welsh has had a scar in his eyebrow since he was really young.  He said he wears it as a badge of honor (I guess for not dying when he fell down the stairs as a toddler).  

Robert Welsh: Age, Wiki, Trivia, and Biography | FilmiFeed

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

That's some haul!  Just a warning.  Whatever you do, DO NOT think about "snot" when you're applying the snail snot and don't look it when pulling your hands apart after rubbing it between your hands...it's kinda stringy (g)  I'm on my second bottle.

I've heard a lot of good things about the NYX Butter Glosses.

The glycolic acid I use has been a game changer for my complexion.  The previous routine had helped a lot.  I'd be fine with the results but the addition of GA took it to another level!

@monicakm  several years ago, I had about a 90% Korean skincare routine so I'm not worried. GA isnt new to me either, just a new product to try.   

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

thanks enjoy your weekend too!

Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

thanks ! have a wonderful weekend !

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/8/21

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

You Tuber MUA Robert Welsh has had a scar in his eyebrow since he was really young.  He said he wears it as a badge of honor (I guess for not dying when he fell down the stairs as a toddler).  

Robert Welsh: Age, Wiki, Trivia, and Biography | FilmiFeed

I don't watch Robert much (guys wearing makeup really isn't my thing), but I watch a lot from his twin brother James who focuses more in skincare. I do get a kick out of them when they are in videos together.  Something funny happens and they both have the same laugh and mannerisms.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Why did you stop with the Korean skincare regimen?