Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Why did you stop with the Korean skincare regimen?

@monicakm  I saw Dimitri (Skinn Cosmetics).  He took his glasses off, leaned in and looked right at me, and it was all over. He became "my boyfriend", as DH put it, for years.  I keep trying to break up with him, but he has a moisturizer and oil that I love. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Your remark about Dimetri hits home with me.  I had to laugh sinceI had that reaction to him and I really like his products.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Fable & Mane Shampoo...Still have enough of their conditioner & pre- shampoo oil. Now I will have 3 shampoo's & conditioners to rotate. 

I purchased a back-up of Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-in conditioner.

UD eyeliner in Perversion (black) & Whiskey (brown). 

BM Complexion Rescue spf 30.

Esteemed Contributor

From Graftobian - a pink shade of highlight/corrector, which I'll use at the inner corners of my eyes to reduce any hint of shadow.

They also gave me a lipstick color, Summer Night. Looks dark, but is the lovliest color, or I could say, perfect color, for me.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    I always rotate shampoos:  hydrating shampoo, clarifying shampoo, volume shampoo.  I might have one more.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I also rotate because my hair needs vary. We both did not like Ouai but I I did buy the Quai detox. I could not tolerant the scent of Ouai shampoo or conditoner & found it drying. But the scent of the detox is different & not as drying as the Shampoo hmm. I do have Pureology hydrate Sheer conditoner (without cones) & I have to use a leave-in when I use Ouai detox.

I only use the detox ionce a month or so. my favorite of all is Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo & conditioner & next is Olaplex. Pureology has some silicones that are not water soluable hence the need for the Ouai.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I know.  I agree about men and makeup.  I don't watch Robert much either unless he's reviewing products, but I do watch James and both of them together plus I listen to the Double Cleanse podcast on Sundays.  They are hilarious.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only married woman with mulitple "boyfriends" LOL

Honored Contributor

switch.JPG

Moon Daisy for inner eye highlight.  I saw it on someone as an inner corner highlight and it was gorgeous.

ColourPop Metallic blue silver

I am enjoying CP Oat Milk on my face at night as a not so heavy night cream so I bought their watermelon face milk too.  Super hydrating.

Fourth Ray Watermelon Face Milk Moisturizer

I think I've already posted my other items that I don't have yet.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm that eyeshadow you purchased looks so pretty - like a periwinkle blue which is one of my favorite colors.