Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 4/13/23

@kate2357 WOW!!  That is a good testimonial!  I like the barely there scent, too.  I either get that or the original.  I have found spraying my hair before bed (on a night I know I am not going to wash my hair in the morning) it really works well!!

Respected Contributor

HI @monicakm 

The balm.  I have tried the oil and really liked it, too.  I have not repurchased because the container leaked.  So I wouldn't put it in my purse.  The lip gloss tubes, I have also bought, don't leak either.  

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I always like seeing the things you have purchased and why you like them. I also really appreaciate that you share what is going on in your world during the week. 

Agree with you @cozyseeker .  We are fortunate to have @JeanLouiseFinch on the forum to share her beauty experience and expertise.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@cozyseeker wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I always like seeing the things you have purchased and why you like them. I also really appreaciate that you share what is going on in your world during the week. 

Agree with you @cozyseeker .  We are fortunate to have @JeanLouiseFinch on the forum to share her beauty experience and expertise.

@San Antonio Gal  🫶

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL   I have two MAC lipsticks in regular rotation, Syrup and Brave. I have two of each. One of each stay in my vanity drawer and the duplicates live in my makeup bag in my purse. I've found the perfect lip liner by Makeup By Mario in Hugh.

@Shanus - I'll have to check out Brave next time I'm in Ulta.  Have heard that Makeup by Mario had good lipliners.  Knew there was something I wanted to add to my Sephora list.....