Honored Contributor

I just bought this from The Ordinary.  If it's half as good as everything else I've tried from TO, it should be a winner.  Has anyone here tried it?

The Ordinary - Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 2 oz/ 60 mL

Honored Contributor

I refreshed my skin care with Cerave eye cream and day lotion, Eucerin Advanced repair body lotion, and I decided to try the Hot Tools hair dryer brush to see if it will straighten my curls. Love them but decided to see if I could do something different every once in a while. My hair has gotten really long. Excited to try it when it gets here. 

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

Big spender here, I bought Believe Extended Lash Lengthening Mascara $4.50.  Also cotton balls.

@decaf @Is that the raved about mascara from one of the dollar stores?  Please post your impressions after wearing it a few times.  (Which store to get it at too, please)

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 1/6/22

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - I have the DollSquad palette and brush you purchased and like it a lot.  Hope you enjoy yours!

Thanks, @JudyL, that's encouraging.  

Honored Contributor

Re: ghtPurchases; 1/6/22

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

I just bought this from The Ordinary.  If it's half as good as everything else I've tried from TO, it should be a winner.  Has anyone here tried it?

The Ordinary - Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 2 oz/ 60 mL

I have been using these for a number of months, in concert with a Theradome helmet every other night and taking an MSM supplement.  I'm happy with my results.  Give them time to work.  Oh, and after application, I like to do a quick scalp massage with one of those rubbery, nubby scalp massaging tools. You don't need the tool, you can use your fingertips, but I'm a gadget girl. 

Respected Contributor

No beauty purchase for me this week.  Just going through what I have.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@decaf wrote:

Big spender here, I bought Believe Extended Lash Lengthening Mascara $4.50.  Also cotton balls.

@decaf @Is that the raved about mascara from one of the dollar stores?  Please post your impressions after wearing it a few times.  (Which store to get it at too, please)

@JeanLouiseFinch  Yes, of course.  I'll post here for you.  It was the one raved about in the video "Best Drugstore Makeup of 2021" by the You tube influencer Monica posted about.  Sorry, I forgot the influencer's name now.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Hello gadget girl, meet your twin.  

I recently saw a guy using one of these on his dog.

Dog loved it!  I thought it was for dogs but no, he said

it was for humans.  I'd just like to have one in the house

for tension, hair, dog.  Think I'll tell Google to remind me later

to look for one on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Also last night I bought a different color of Benefit Gimme Brow.  I ordered a brown with red in it last time (by mistake).  It was ok since my bangs cover my brows anyway but I never really like it.  So I went from 3.5 to 4.5.  The writing comes off of these tubes in no time and I don't remember what color I get from order to order.  

Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel | Nordstrom

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - I have the DollSquad palette and brush you purchased and like it a lot.  Hope you enjoy yours!

Thanks, @JudyL, that's encouraging.  

We'll, @JudyL, unfortunately I'll be sending this one back.  There are definitely some pretties in the bunch but the darker colors are just too dark and muddy for me.  The purple looks like a super dark chocolate when I swatched it,  I'm going to give the Laura Geller palette a try.  🤞