Esteemed Contributor

QVC is getting beauty shows/products overload these past few days..........did the BeautyIQ channel close down???

Seems like the old days again.....ugh.

Honored Contributor

Yes, overload ---another all day affair, and wasn't that gadget a TSV recently? I miss the old days when the TSV was something to look forward to....not any more.  Lots of repeats....

Honored Contributor

I think I read somewhere that BiQ will be going digital (electronic devices) and their beauty products will be shown and sold that way instead of from a TV channel as it was for a short time ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Overload.....

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

QVC is getting beauty shows/products overload these past few days..........did the BeautyIQ channel close down???

Seems like the old days again.....ugh.

@kelsey17  Yes, the Beauty iQ channel had its last shows last Wednesday, the 13th.  That's why Courtney and Elise, the former Beauty iQ hosts, have been hosting on QVC and QVC2 lately.  They said Beauty iQ will soon become QVC3; right now it only shows pre-recorded shows all day.

Some sort of beauty digital channel is supposed to start soon, but no details yet.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind Beauty Days, but I rarely watch anymore because there is too much of the same things being shown over and over......

Not enough variety, and different brands being shown.....

Esteemed Contributor

QVC 3????!!!   God help us.Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

QVC 3????!!!   God help us.Smiley Embarassed

You had me laughing at your comment!!!! haha. Agree

Trusted Contributor

I have always thought QVC beauty shows were an all day long repeat, especially when the TSV is a beauty product.  One can only listen to a representative or host explain, answer questions on or demonstrate a product so many times before it becomes overload for an entire hour or two repeated over and over again throughout the day.  Crazy making! 

Super Contributor

I agree..they were ENDLESS.

With so many beauty products available, I could never understand *why* we 

were shown the same half-dozen 

All.

Day,

Long.

Well, since every decision made  is about the Bottom Line , I guessed that 

certain products with a minimal mark up were not profitable enough to waste air time on...

whereas a line with a higher percentage of profit would pay for the time.

Thing is though, IF they gave some less profitable products more airtime, it’s quite possible that the Volume of Sales  would increase and thus profits.

But we never get the chance to learn about other options except the 

same ol’, same ol,.......

Actually....it could be a disaster for me to have even MORE OPTIONS!  lol