Valued Contributor

Beekman items finally online

So there is an advert video here at last, but looking at the products, some seem to be priced at double what HSN has them for. Why would that be? I thought maybe I missed, price for two. It just seems odd. But I know over at Evine, they were charging $30 more for an item MacKenzie Childs had on their own website. So odder things have happened.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman items finally online

$16 for a single (small) lip balm?  I got a set of 10 in a special box for $45.37 from HSN.  $24 for a single jar of cuticle cream?  I have a duo on A/D for $17.88 (tax included).

I was able to use 20% coupons on most of the things I ordered; not something QVC ever offers.

QVC can't be serious with these prices.  Not if they want to sell any of this stuff.  And, if this means the end of the pricing and free shipping on HSN, I won't be buying anything in the future.

Honored Contributor

WOW!!!!!  I wonder why QVC is electing to price-gouge??? Another example.....the facial cloths.  QVC price - $14. for one package plus shipping.  HSN:  $22 for 4 pkgs and free shipping.  I hope anyone who likes Beekman checks out HSN first before ordering!

Contributor

Wow-this is crazy!  I have been purchasing Beekman1802 from HSN for several months-QVC's pricing is, as you say, double what HSN has.

Purchased a duo of body cream for $36.95-QVC is ONE for $38!  Lip balm is $16-got 4 for $17.95 on HSN.   Set of 4 large soaps for $39.95 from HSN-1 is $15 on QVC.

Sad-used to think HSN shipments were slower than QVC-not any more.  QVC-"step it up"-you are losing customers like crazy with these changes.

Frequent Contributor

I have been using Beekman products for years and love them. That being said since Beekman has left Evine I have not bought any products from them. When they were on Evine the charm of the Beekman set and the fun the hosts were having with Josh and Brent was contagious and I could not stop watching. That was not there for me on HSN so I never really watched. I now would buy on their website and not on HSN or QVC. I miss the magic that was on Evine.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All these channels do the same thing. Show the individual prices and then put up the kits with the deals.  No fear ladies give it a little time.

Respected Contributor

Wow  this is interesting news.  What's up with that?  Do they think most people will not be aware or go check and so they can get away with it?  What is the purpose of all this?  They can strike the V from QVC if they're upcharging above HSN prices.  THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!!!!!!!!  This is so stupid, I have no words.  Now I have to check all kinds of stuff to see if I'm getting ripped off. Vince Camuto, Tweak'd, etc.  PITA.

Occasional Contributor

I started watching Evine because of the Beekman Boys. I loved their products and got some good buys before they left that company. I haven’t seen them on HSN and seeing QVC’s prices on their website, I won’t be buying anything from Beekman 1802 anytime soon. 

Honored Contributor

I thought those were the prices when they don't have a show scheduled.

I thought they only lowered the prices during their shows?

That's what they do with Andrew Lessman products. They raise the prices after his shows but those lower prices are always available on his site unless that has changed.

20% off coupon is about the price you would pay during his shows so not saving any money. Just buy during his shows or from his site.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  The Beekman lower prices are currently showing on HSN.  Not sure if they have any shows scheduled.