Honored Contributor

I am racking my brain to try and recall the name of a subscription beauty box. It was sold on line and offered for a short while on QVC, it also has a high end beauty magazine included in the box.

It is not Brichbox, Juelep, or Glossy

Thanks in advance

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Is this it? A251376 New Beauty 8-Piece TestTube with Magazine. It shows no longer available. http://www.qvc.com/NewBeauty-8-Piece-TestTube-with-Magazine.product.A251376.html

Valued Contributor

Is it Allure?

My daughter gets that one with a magazine but don't know if it was ever on the Q.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

I did a little well more than a little and it is New Beauty Test Tube

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Allure partnered with QVC and you get a bonus box.  It's not on the QVC site, but it is on the Allure Beauty Box site.

https://subscribe.allure.com/subscribe/allure/110445#one

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

I had that on AD. It was fun but for the fact it was limited to what the Q carried so limited variety.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Boxes

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox@My subscriptionaddiction site has hundreds of boxes that are available. They review them and you can browse them before you pick. They alert you to discounts. They send daily email if you sign up for newsletter

Respected Contributor

If anyone is interested just FYI, I have been getting Glossybox for quite some time now. They consistently send excellent products and the value far exceeds what I pay. Every time. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know how I changed the thread??  This computer operator is not good, being me.  What are the best beauty boxes?  Glossy looks great but it is $21 a month.

Super Contributor

My girlfriend gets Boxycharm, and I love it.  I plan to subscribe when my no-buy is over.  It's $21/mo and she usually gets about 5 full sized products each month.  They are a mix of brands I recognize and brands I don't.  The value is always over $100 - last month was almost $400.

I currently subscribe to Ipsy, which I plan to cancel.  It's only $10/mo and you do get 5 products, usually deluxe samples, plus a cute bag, but I'm overloaded with bags.  Usually indy brands.

I used to get Allure, which was nice.  Can't remember how much that was - maybe $20?  Usually recognizable, higher-end brands.

I used to get QVC's Test Tube, but I got too many Wen cleansing conditioners which I'm afraid to use, and Mally lip glosses, which I don't care for.

There are a TON of You-Tubers that review boxes monthly.  Just search using the name of the box. 

Also chekc out www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com - she blogs and reviews tons of beauty boxes and she has a search feature where she litsts them all alphabetically.  She posts photos of each individual product she gets and tells how she liked/didnt like each one.