Frequent Contributor

Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45

I watched this for well over a year, thinking it was one, more, gimmick! I finally took the plunge. OMG... This could be the very best skin resurfacing product I have ever used! I finished my first 45 days a few days ago. I have the Daily Maintenance, that I now use at night, and so far, my skin continues to feel fabulous!

If anyone has questions, I'll be here!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45

Hey Las Vegas dot! I also got the HSN TS with the double sized retinoSyn 45 and neck creams...I am curious what kind of moisturizer you used that is not anti aging? Aren't all lotions for the face nowadays anti aging? I read the ingredients in their brand of moisturizer and it has peptides so figuring I can still use my Skinn moisturizers... Does anti aging refer to not using any other retin A or retinol products while using this system? I am nervous to not use any of my usual eye creams/balms and such for the 45 days but if I get anywhere near the results as they showed, I suppose it will be worth it...I am thinking of starting it on March 1st so I can keep track of my 14 day intervals easier...

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Good to know. I didn't take the plunge when it was on hsn, but I did buy a set on ebay. Did you use their exfoliator too? Any other products during the 45day period? I'm planning on using the isomers copper serum, then my illumask, then the retinol, with moisturizer after. I've not been able to tolerate retinol in the past, so I'm hoping this will work.
Frequent Contributor

Well, I used my Skinn Collagenesis Creme Reverse, and then 24 hour Youth Preservation Cream, on top of that anyway. This may be too harsh for most beginners, so I think that's why they say that. I'm a "pro" at skin care. Also, my first kit, that I bought in Jan., came with their CRT, Cellular Renewal Treatment, which is a 2 step exfoliating treatment. I love it!!!

I also ordered the new 45 day kit that was sold a few days ago. It's "out for delivery" right now. I wanted to try the neck treatment, and since I love the whole 45 day program, I can't have too much on hand. I was one of the people who asked about the "shelf life", which is 3 years, unopened.

Super Contributor

Great! I didn't order from HSN but did order a set from ebay. Tonight will be my third night. I did order their cleanser and moisturizer from HSN and they both came today so I'll try those tonight. So far, I really like it. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and my skin looked so good this morning I didn't need as much makeup. I'm looking forward to seeing how my skin looks at the end of the 45 days:-)

Trusted Contributor

On 2/25/2015 LasVegas Dot said:

Well, I used my Skinn Collagenesis Creme Reverse, and then 24 hour Youth Preservation Cream, on top of that anyway. This may be too harsh for most beginners, so I think that's why they say that. I'm a "pro" at skin care. Also, my first kit, that I bought in Jan., came with their CRT, Cellular Renewal Treatment, which is a 2 step exfoliating treatment. I love it!!!

I also ordered the new 45 day kit that was sold a few days ago. It's "out for delivery" right now. I wanted to try the neck treatment, and since I love the whole 45 day program, I can't have too much on hand. I was one of the people who asked about the "shelf life", which is 3 years, unopened.

Oh good so I can use my Skinn cremes in conjunction with it! YAY! The before and afters were stunning so if I can get close to that I will be happy- I use Dimitri's ABC peel once weekly, dermaappeal twice a week and PTR peeling pads 3 times a week...I have used glycolic peels (30 percent) so I think I will be OK...my skin is not sensitive but I will scale back on physical exfoliations while using the system! Thanks for your input!

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 2/25/2015 LasVegas Dot said:

Oh good so I can use my Skinn cremes in conjunction with it! YAY! The before and afters were stunning so if I can get close to that I will be happy- I use Dimitri's ABC peel once weekly, dermaappeal twice a week and PTR peeling pads 3 times a week...I have used glycolic peels (30 percent) so I think I will be OK...my skin is not sensitive but I will scale back on physical exfoliations while using the system! Thanks for your input!

I used my Skinn creams over it the last two night without any problems too:-)))

Frequent Contributor

I'm so glad you started this thread Las Vegas dot! Ordered the HSN tsv and it came today. The pictures they showed looked really good. I was wondering what moisturizer to use and now I will keep using the Collagenesis cream. Hope everyone posts their results in a few weeks.
Frequent Contributor

It's been said in many shows, keep your routine in the AM as usual. For PM, after the 45 is applied, try to use a moisturizer that is not age defying...good luck. I'd use the mildest you can find, or don't use any, if you are not too dry.

When you apply the 2 drops of serum, it goes very fast, and seems to not be enough. I tried putting the 2 drops on the flat of my fingers, not the whole palm, gently rub your finger together, and apply quickly. It will cover your whole face. Don't put on neck. That's what the other cream is for. HTH...

Now, I saw Colleen Lopez do something, and the girl didn't stop her... Colleen put the first 2 drops on her hand and the second 2 drops on, and rubbed them together, like a cocktail, making it 4 drops being applied at the same time. I was over my 45 days already, so I couldn't try it. I don't know...???

Super Contributor

I tried the cleanser and moisturizer tonight and they're both really nice. The moisturizer has a really nice feel to it. It's not too heavy but definitely moisturizing. The cleanser left my skin so soft and clean feeling. I don't care for the smell of the cleanser but it's not a big deal. I think they'll both work well with the R-45.