Esteemed Contributor

I've bought so much of their stuff over the years that I still have a bunch.  So I try to avoid going in there.

I have many of their creams, but the scent is so strong that I have to mix them with unscented lotion.

I bought some scentportable refills, wallflowers and wax tarts online, but I'm trying not to buy any of their body products.  Eventually I think I may stop buying their stuff altogether.  

They have raised the price of their 3-wick candles so high that I made the decision to stop buying those.  And many of those candles are so strong that I cannot handle burning them for very long anyway.  So I have these wax tarts for now, and I'll probably find another brand of candle that costs less and doesn't give me a headache.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

You're right they do last all the way to the bottom.  I also fill them up with water when the get half way empty to extend their use- it still produces plenty of foam and scent.   

I stocked up on foaming hand soaps and bought body wash for the graduate students I supervise in their clinical practce before they move on to the second year externships.