Valued Contributor

is having 25% off through October 20th (code is on their website)

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  Did you get anything? 

I only bought one thing... the powder foundation brush with the hollowed out center. I forget what it's called.  Not sure if it's just hype of unique shape or if it makes any difference.  I have sooo many brushes.  New ones are hard for me to justify.  

Valued Contributor

@justashopper 

i only purchased one item...a small eyeshadow palette in "Heathered".   I like small palettes (I feel a little overwhelmed with large ones), and this one looked like it would be good for travel.

I looked at the brush you mentioned...it looks interesting. Would love to hear your thoughts on it after you've had a chance to try it.  

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss - went and looked at the palette that you bought.  I used to be a HUGE Bare Minerals fan and had sooo many of the loose eyeshadows.  The palette you purchased is pretty.  Some of the reviews were stating that it was hard to pick up the shadow on their brushes.  Have you used their palettes before?  I really like the Heathered one also and am tempted but worried about the pick-up.

Super Contributor

@JudyL  I have the "sunkissed" palette & it is not highly pigmented at all.  In fact, it does take a little work to build up & sometimes it is hard to get product on the brushes like they say.  That works for me because I like subtle color when the shadows are shimmery.  I use my fingers to tap it on sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

Justashopper

I have those bare minerals brushes. I can only use bare minerals powder foundation

I did not like those brushes, could not get a good face swirl going when i was putting on my powder foundation.

My favorite brush is make up forever brush #124.

Hope this brush works for you

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo - thanks for letting me know.  This may not be a palette for me.  Don't like to work to hard to get my shadows on, if you know what I mean.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

I believe this is the first pressed eyeshadow palette I have purchased from bareminerals. 
I am not a fan of really pigmented shadows on me - I tend to overdo and not realize it until I catch a glimpse in the rear view mirror :0

I can post a short review after I have had a chance to use it for a bit

Honored Contributor

I've been out of the Bare Minerals loop for so long.  Do they still do pots of loose pigment eyeshadows?  My favorite was Antique Pearl.  Did anyone use that color?

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss - you are going to laugh.  After watching some YT video reviews of these palettes and see what they looked like on, I went ahead and bought the Heathered choice.  So we both can check in with each other after we've tried it a bit and see what we think.  I trust BE shadows.  As I said, used their loose shadows for so long.  Know these are pressed but am sure that the quality is good.