Contributor

BareMinerals Fall / Winter TSV??

Anyone heard anything about a bareminerals upcoming TSV?  Someone mentioned it on instagram but I cant find it again for details.   Time for a refill and just trying to decide if i should hold out for a kit. 

Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Fall / Winter TSV??

Frequent Contributor

@Make-Up Girl On the Blue Skies blog she posted that Bare Minerals will have a TSV on 10/16/18.... They haven’t released what it is yet though, sadly we don’t find out the TSV’s  early anymore, usually it’s jusy days before now.

Honored Contributor

@Make-Up Girl wrote:

Anyone heard anything about a bareminerals upcoming TSV?  Someone mentioned it on instagram but I cant find it again for details.   Time for a refill and just trying to decide if i should hold out for a kit. 

@Make-Up Girl  I use the powder foundation & find it’s rarely in the TSVs. It’s usually Comlexion Rescue or other liquids. Purchased 2 supersize powder foundations before holidays last year in pretty jars for vanity use. Problem? Not in locking sifter form, so quite messy...they don’t mention that. Learned the hard way, can’t pop open smaller jars w/ sifters for refilling too often. They become loose & all of a sudden...bottom falls out and major mess to clean!!! 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Make-Up Girl wrote:

@Make-Up Girl  I use the powder foundation & find it’s rarely in the TSVs. It’s usually Comlexion Rescue or other liquids. Purchased 2 supersize powder foundations before holidays last year in pretty jars for vanity use. Problem? Not in locking sifter form, so quite messy...they don’t mention that. Learned the hard way, can’t pop open smaller jars w/ sifters for refilling too often. They become loose & all of a sudden...bottom falls out and major mess to clean!!! 

I prefer the loose minerals too, but cannot stand the jars with sifters.  I find the sifter thing  difficult to remove when the contents gets low.  Lol, don't want to waste any of it.  I have never found them to be messy.

Respected Contributor

I've never had a mess when using Bare Minerals with or without a sifter.  I think the problem is with people who put too much in their brush.  A little goes a long way.

Respected Contributor

I am excited for a BE TSV where I haven't bought any since the original owner left QVC.  All these new foundations have my head spinning and I am thinking go back to what really worked and looked so natural.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hint for those using BE Original Foundation...powder. When swirling, tapping and buffing, I tap on container, not the lid as shown in demos. I’ve cracked/broken many lids since the rims are thin plastic. 

Honored Contributor

I miss the great holiday TVS BE used to have with shadows, liners, blush, and mascara. Oh, and Mineral Veil! And lipgloss! - goodness those really were great! I’d forgotten all we got in those kits.