Super Contributor

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Duo

QVC has a great Black Friday deal on the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Duo but unfortunately only one shade is available to order and it has been this way all week. I checked and QVC doesn't offer a rain-check. I'm so bummed I couldn't order this in my shade at such a great deal! :-( 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Duo

@kwkelley wrote:

QVC has a great Black Friday deal on the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Duo but unfortunately only one shade is available to order and it has been this way all week. I checked and QVC doesn't offer a rain-check. I'm so bummed I couldn't order this in my shade at such a great deal! :-( 

@kwkelley   Sometimes when they only have one shade, they may not restock the product. Sorry you couldn't get your shade. 

Frequent Contributor

@kwkelley wrote:

It's back in stock all shades!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting this. Great deal. I went to Ulta to get color matched and just ordered in the Vanilla.