Trusted Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Bare SKIN BEauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection September TSV!!!

I know the item number cannot be posted, but if anyone sees a review on you tube I would love to see that. Love the sneak previews of color swatches!
Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 ginabfly said:

This is a good price for once, usually it's in the $70's or $80's, I'm very tempted! I can try a lighter foundation shade since the original shade I tried with all the pre-order madness was too dark. Tempting.......

ginabfly, if you live by a Sephora (or a JCPenney with a Sephora), the BE counter has a little machine that acurately chooses your foundation color. It just rolls on your face. I think that it was origianally used for paint and they have now started using it in beauty... I had this done at the Woodfield JCP Sephora.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 MrsCat21 said:
On 8/15/2014 ginabfly said:

This is a good price for once, usually it's in the $70's or $80's, I'm very tempted! I can try a lighter foundation shade since the original shade I tried with all the pre-order madness was too dark. Tempting.......

ginabfly, if you live by a Sephora (or a JCPenney with a Sephora), the BE counter has a little machine that acurately chooses your foundation color. It just rolls on your face and chooses your color. I think that it was origianally used for paint and they have now started using it in beauty... I had this done at the Woodfield JCP Sephora.

Frequent Contributor

why did I look at this why oh why?

this looks very nice for the money. I may seriously have to try the new foundation serum, dang it!!!

thanks for sharing this (& possibly enabling me)

Frequent Contributor

On 8/15/2014 ajonesone said:

why did I look at this why oh why?

this looks very nice for the money. I may seriously have to try the new foundation serum, dang it!!!

thanks for sharing this (& possibly enabling me)

ajonesone this is a great price for this collection with all you get!! I am sure many will be sold now, and on the TSV day!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this... But it's such a good deal! This will be hard for me to pass up.
Contributor

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can get the item number? Thanks.

Super Contributor

The only thing aggravating to me is no bare porcelain. I think I can use the bare shell which is the next one up but I still think porcelain would match better. I don't understand since they have a lot of the darker colors.

Super Contributor

I am on AD from the last BE TSV, plus I picked up The Nude Beach eyeshadow collection ( great colors- not a bad one in the bunch), and the eyeshadows from BE that come with the small gold bag. I am so impressed by the colors that BE puts together for eyeshadows. I am 46, and the eyeshadows I see in the stores look too dark, shiny, and garish. I will probably try to TSV, although I need more makeup as much as a fish needs a bike.

Regular Contributor

On 8/15/2014 VaBelle35 said:

It has been quite a few years since I've ordered an AD kit from BE. I didn't read the fine print, but I am assuming we only get the brushes in the first shipment as always.

According to the fine print, AD shipments will include new cheek, lip and eye colors and new brushes!