Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies, where can I purchase the bar soaps individually? I can't find them on the Philosophy site and they seem to only comes as part of a set on the Q. Thanks

New Contributor

look[ng for AG 3 bars of soap tp purches been watching every show onPHILOSOPHY.every day  for over a MONTH NOW cant find it would like to buy several boxes.

Respected Contributor
Check eBay.
Respected Contributor

I did not think people used soap bars anymore  lol Liquid soap/wash is so much easier

Respected Contributor
My husband will not use anything except for Dove unscented bar soap. I use it once in a while myself. I will say, my husband has the softest skin of anyone I know.
Honored Contributor

Try Beekman soap bars. They are wonderful & not drying.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I second that!  I am thrilled that I tried them.  Now I'm hoarding them!  

Honored Contributor

I love bar soaps, particularly triple milled.  Marshall's or TJM always has a great selection.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I'm also hoarding them. Never thought I would become a hoarder. LOL!! I have over 20 bars. I have them stacked up in the Armoire along with my other goodies. I forgot I had put bars in several drawers in my dresser. I need to ask if they will make the Heirloom Rose & Apricot Tea/Honey in the 4 box set available.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I'm also hoarding them. Never thought I would become a hoarder. LOL!! I have over 20 bars. I have them stacked up in the Armoire along with my other goodies. I forgot I had put bars in several drawers in my dresser. I need to ask if they will make the Heirloom Rose & Apricot Tea/Honey in the 4 box set available.

@Nightowlz  I'd love the Apricot Honey Tea in a 4-pk. too!  I haven't tried the Rose yet - still wrapped in the box.  Have you tried the Honey & Oat?  The AHT, to me, smells very similar to the HO, minus the oatmeal.