Valued Contributor

Re: Bamboo Green Tea Styling Cream - Estimated Delivery Date

On 2/5/2015 sjk73 said:

Got mine. No problem. I noticed it performs very much like 613 styling creme only it smells like Bamboo.

Thank you for doing the comparison. I always wondered about the 613 SC. I have not tried it. I never did because I could never get consistent great results with the 613 CC as it made my hair a little frizzy sometimes. I almost did not try the bamboo, thinking it would perform the same. As I said before, I was wrong. I love the Bamboo Green Tea.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

How is every one liking their styling cream? Now that you had a chance to compare, which is your favorite styling cream?
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Newtowen said: How is every one liking their styling cream? Now that you had a chance to compare, which is your favorite styling cream?

I love all of the styling cremes that I currently have in my supply. I would say that I probably like SHP the most, (it is my favorite formula of all), then BGT, then 613. I have never been disappointed with any of the Wen styling cremes that I have used. I have also used SAM and POM styling cremes. I have not used all of the Wen styling cremes and don't really need anymore. I find that it lasts me quite a while.

The formulas that I probably wouldn't want to order of the core formulas are Fig,(use this formula but don't really care for the scent), lavender, (hated the scent) and cucumber aloe. (would probably like this scent but don't use this formula). I find the styling cremes to be very similar in performance so would only want to order the scents that I like. I would imagine that I would have liked the FTP and also the new WWC styling creme, (this will be available during Chaz's next visit.)

Prior to Wen my favorite styling product was Nexxus Hydra-Light leave-in conditioning foam. It is a terrific non Wen product. I used this for a while after I started using Wen and would buy this if I ever ran out of Wen styling creme.

Valued Contributor

On 2/9/2015 susan25 said:
On 2/9/2015 Newtowen said: How is every one liking their styling cream? Now that you had a chance to compare, which is your favorite styling cream?

I love all of the styling cremes that I currently have in my supply. I would say that I probably like SHP the most, (it is my favorite formula of all), then BGT, then 613. I have never been disappointed with any of the Wen styling cremes that I have used. I have also used SAM and POM styling cremes. I have not used all of the Wen styling cremes and don't really need anymore. I find that it lasts me quite a while.

The formulas that I probably wouldn't want to order of the core formulas are Fig,(use this formula but don't really care for the scent), lavender, (hated the scent) and cucumber aloe. (would probably like this scent but don't use this formula). I find the styling cremes to be very similar in performance so would only want to order the scents that I like. I would imagine that I would have liked the FTP and also the new WWC styling creme, (this will be available during Chaz's next visit.)

Prior to Wen my favorite styling product was Nexxus Hydra-Light leave-in conditioning foam. It is a terrific non Wen product. I used this for a while after I started using Wen and would buy this if I ever ran out of Wen styling creme.

I have used LAV, SAM, POM, TT and BGT SC. My top favorites now are BGT and TT. LAV was really nice too, POM gave me great shine, but I did not love the scent. SAM SC gave great shine as well, but I would not use again because of some of the ingredients, which I prefer to avoid.
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

I have used TT, WWC, BGT and 613 styling creme. I like them all and I can't say that I have noticed much of a difference between them. I would say that TT is my least favorite, only because I don't care for the scent nearly as much as the others.