Super Contributor

Serious Skin Care users - question for a newbie

I just started using the C line since I am 41. ( I was using Principal Secret but my orders have been backordered till who knows when) I like SSC so far. The C line is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Should I be incorporating some of the A line as well? If so, what products do you suggest?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care users - question for a newbie

I still use a little of SSC but I never really used the A line except the wash - which I loved. I am quite a bit older than you, but would recommend you try the A and the glycolic and see what works best. I know you said you have sensitive skin, but I don't know what issues you are trying to address. I have in the last 6 or so months switched to Skinn Cosmetics and find I am getting really good results. However, I still use the SSC glycolic line. That is and will always be my favorite from SSC.

I'm sorry if my answer wasn't much help to you. I tend to have a graveyard of lotions and potions that never worked and am happy that I have finally found a brand that does.

Super Contributor

Is it best to use the C line in the morning and the A line at nightime?

Respected Contributor

Yes, C for day and A for night. I use both of those lines and the glycolic. Love them all.

Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 LisaB said:

Yes, C for day and A for night. I use both of those lines and the glycolic. Love them all.

I agree that the SSC line is a great product for the price. Although, I may be ordering the Dr. Denese tsv today since I really want to try her products. It is a bit more than what I usually spend but I may still decide to order this in the next couple of hours.