Honored Contributor

I just read the other thread about Baby Grace and wanted to say that I recently purchased a tube of Baby Grace body butter at Marshalls for $9.99. I didn't see any other Baby Grace products, but I'm going to keep looking for them there and at TJ Maxx when I go.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone wanted to look for this at their store because they may eventually have it if they don't now. It's worth a look if you really like it and live near a store.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info colliemom! I hope to find some there or maybe TJ's as well!

Pink

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Pink. Good luck!

Honored Contributor
I just found out there is a Marshall's here this week!! in addition a Home Goods. haha. I will have to go next week, and take a look. Thanks colliemom3.
Super Contributor

I thought that philosophy vaulted this scent and that the only place to purchase it was on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I'm always pleased when I go to Marshall's and find lots of the Philosophy scents.

Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2015 Tissyanne said: I just found out there is a Marshall's here this week!! in addition a Home Goods. haha. I will have to go next week, and take a look. Thanks colliemom3.

That's great. More for you to buy lol. I hope you find some Baby Grace or other Philosophy that you want.

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

I'm always pleased when I go to Marshall's and find lots of the Philosophy scents.

I agree! It's always a hit or miss but you never know!

New Contributor

Good morning Baby Grace lovers!  

We're in luck!

I wrote to Philosophy, and received this reply yesterday:  

"hi,

thank you for your loyalty to baby grace. we are pleased to inform you that baby grace is not being discontinued. we are working diligently to keep up with demand and get this back in stock as quickly as possible. please continue to check qvc.com for updates. we thank you for your patience!   

please contact us at 1.800.568.3151 if you have any additional questions. we are happy to assist you by phonemonday-friday, from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. (az time). thank you for your interest, and have a beautiful day!

kind regards,

consumer care team | philosophy, inc.

philosophy: believe in miracles"

Have a wonderful day!