Trusted Contributor

Re: BOBBI BROWN BRUSHES ON SALE

@Shanus I can be packed in about an hour.  I have the filght times of Air France memorized for closest airport.  Giggles.  Let's go.  We most definitely are kindred spirits, except I use foundation.  I have super cranky skin that loves RED (matches my red lipstick).  The foundation helps calm the look of the red (thank you Lancome) and acts as a protective barrier.  I'm a commuter via public transportation and out in all elements.  Skincare is a must given the disposition of my skin and currently a huge Tatcha girl. I've learned so much from you and other kind posters in the forums.  I'm grateful people share their knowledge.  As for walking....that's the only way, in my opinion, to see a city, interact with her people and feel the pulse.  Plus, the more I walk the more macarons I can consume.  Squeals of glee.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus I can be packed in about an hour.  I have the filght times of Air France memorized for closest airport.  Giggles.  Let's go.  We most definitely are kindred spirits, except I use foundation.  I have super cranky skin that loves RED (matches my red lipstick).  The foundation helps calm the look of the red (thank you Lancome) and acts as a protective barrier.  I'm a commuter via public transportation and out in all elements.  Skincare is a must given the disposition of my skin and currently a huge Tatcha girl. I've learned so much from you and other kind posters in the forums.  I'm grateful people share their knowledge.  As for walking....that's the only way, in my opinion, to see a city, interact with her people and feel the pulse.  Plus, the more I walk the more macarons I can consume.  Squeals of glee.

@Misplaced Parisian  As an artist, the pastel macaroons are a feast for the eye, as well.🇫🇷

Super Contributor

I've had the same face blender brush for 11 years now - they really are insanely long lasting.