Honored Contributor

On the Bobbi Brown site, her brushes, some of the best I’ve used, are 25% off (!!!!). I can say I’ve had some of these brushes for 20 yrs. and they’re still like new. 

Respected Contributor

Re: BOBBI BROWN BRUSHES ON SALE

@Shanus wrote:

On the Bobbi Brown site, her brushes, some of the best I’ve used, are 25% off (!!!!). I can say I’ve had some of these brushes for 20 yrs. and they’re still like new. 

This is my experience w/BB brushes as well. So durBLE, CLEAN WELL (i LIKE THE bb CLEANSING GEL FOR BRUSHES-RINSES VERY CLEAN QUICKLY). Sorry about the caps lock. @Shanus

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

This is my experience w/BB brushes as well. So durBLE, CLEAN WELL (i LIKE THE bb CLEANSING GEL FOR BRUSHES-RINSES VERY CLEAN QUICKLY). Sorry about the caps lock. @Shanus

@maestra  Will save you additional $. One of the best brush cleansers I’ve found is Johnson’s Baby Wash...gentle and effective. I love the one w/ lavendar scent. BTW, instead of expensive sprays to clean brushes before you do the “deep clean”, I gave up my IT Brush Love and now keep a Neutrogena Face Wipe nearby. Swipe my brushes across before returning to it’s glass mug. Does a super job for much less money.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! I really needed a new eyeliner brush.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Thank you!  I've been wanting to try the brushes,  Your idea of a make-up remover towelette is brilliant.  I'm definitely going to try it.  I use Johnson Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes.  Smiles.  I'm new to posting and wanted to say Thank You for the make-up tips you've shared.  I truly appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Thank you to the Queen of makeup brushes, @Shanus .Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ShanusThank you!  I've been wanting to try the brushes,  Your idea of a make-up remover towelette is brilliant.  I'm definitely going to try it.  I use Johnson Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes.  Smiles.  I'm new to posting and wanted to say Thank You for the make-up tips you've shared.  I truly appreciate it.

@Misplaced Parisian  First...welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy posting and reading replies. Just something to think about: Sometimes there are opinions that differ from yours. Posters can reply in a kindly manner or be quite nasty. Do not take it personally. It is what it is. Just skip over any posts or threads that seem obnoxious, headed downhill or seem to upset you. It’s only words. Are you from Paris (looked at your nic)? Oh, also abbreviations here get confusing...SG, Susan Graver, IM, Isaac Mizraahi, etc. Just call out and we’ll help you with those. Enjoy your Bobbi Brown brushes. 💕 I’m glad you enjoy my “shares” on makeup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian. Sorry for being nosy asking if you were from Paris. It’s my favorite city, have traveled there several times and love everything about it....I even decorated my entire house in Country French & add pieces when I travel there. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Bonjour!  First, thank you for your welome, kind words of advice and clarification.  I appreciate it.  Regarding Paris...it's my soul's home.  I do not live there just yet, working towards that (writing books in spare time).  It's most magical to meet another kindred spirit.  Your house sounds delightful to me.  If I had to describe my eclectic home, I'd say think of the Rue de Rivoli (one of my faves)....think Eiffel Towers.  Smiles.  A misplaced Parsisian can never have too many Eiffel Towers.  And no 'sorry' needed for asking...I'm over the moon happy to learn of your love of Paris.  Wishing you the absolute best!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus Bonjour!  First, thank you for your welome, kind words of advice and clarification.  I appreciate it.  Regarding Paris...it's my soul's home.  I do not live there just yet, working towards that (writing books in spare time).  It's most magical to meet another kindred spirit.  Your house sounds delightful to me.  If I had to describe my eclectic home, I'd say think of the Rue de Rivoli (one of my faves)....think Eiffel Towers.  Smiles.  A misplaced Parsisian can never have too many Eiffel Towers.  And no 'sorry' needed for asking...I'm over the moon happy to learn of your love of Paris.  Wishing you the absolute best!

@Misplaced Parisian  Thanks for replying. All things French for me...for many years I’ve followed the French way of dressing, minimal, neutral colors and my basic pieces, the best I can afford that last. I also consider skincare more important than makeup...don’t use foundation. I studied the language for all yrs. in high school and college & amazed on our first trip, some of it came back to me and was able to communicate enough to get by. We stay at a Hilton (accumulated points, so get a good price) near the base of tour d’ Eiffel. Great location. We walked many hours and if tired, took taxi back. Hope to return next year. Wanna go?