Trusted Contributor

BEEKMAN sample soap sets.......

does anyone remember when they offer these? Is it the holidays? Often they offer scents they used to sell (I LOVE some of their older scents) and it's a great kit for those looking to try the soap line.

Also, when does the next Bounty Box arrive? I'm thinking it should be soon. TIA!!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Re: BEEKMAN sample soap sets.......

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee  I assume you’re talking about their palm sized soaps? HSN had their yearly TS last month but looks like it’s still available. Price is just a few dollars more than it was. 

D89EB10E-6AEA-4A10-9842-6E8F63F1EE70.png

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal  I saw that but didn't realize they were palm size (yes, the sample size, lol). I didn't remember a tin coming with them but do remember one with the full size; I'll go back and look at it. Thank you!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  I just checked on the bounty boxes yesterday on HSN.  Searched on the Q but it didn't come up.  Much to my dismay the Christmas ones are already sold out!!  I did mark it as a favorite so when it comes back in stock they will notify me on my HSN account.  Bought several last year for Christmas gifts and they were a big hit!

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee  I just checked on the bounty boxes yesterday on HSN.  Searched on the Q but it didn't come up.  Much to my dismay the Christmas ones are already sold out!!  I did mark it as a favorite so when it comes back in stock they will notify me on my HSN account.  Bought several last year for Christmas gifts and they were a big hit!

————————

There will be a new and different holiday bounty box this year(they’ve always done this). I don’t know why HSN keeps the old ones showing up, especially after they’re sold out.