Super Contributor

Good morning BEauties! Very cold this morning; my car is complete ice! I hope it warms up because I want to do the outside lights today, at my house & my moms. /></a></p> <p> </p> <p>I had a tough day last night. Today is my dads birthday, but he passed away suddenly 8 years ago. I feel so sad to think of all he's missed & was cheated of. My DD remembers him, but my DS was just too young. I decorate my home & my moms, just like he did...each shrub & tree a different shade. He loved poinsettias, so I'm going to try to make it to the cemetery & place one there for him.</p> <p>DS is home sick today with the stomach bug thing I just had. Everyone enjoy your day & weekend. I've got to shower, get off to the post office & mail my Christmas cards. Cute Christmas stamps this year...but I ran out!</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Super Contributor

Re: BE Daily Chat, Friday 12/5

Good morning ladies. Very humid today, some rain this morning.

Got to see the Orion launch this morning. It went up on schedule, couldn't see it very far up though cause it was very cloudy.

Went out for breakfast, nothing else planned for today.

Love, hope it warms up for you to get everything done. Did DD change her mind about doing the outside lights? My dad also passed away suddenly on new years day 1982. He had just turned 57 on Christmas eve. While I love the holidays it is still a difficult time too even after all these years.

I hope Bethee is having a good time in Williamsburg. I wonder if she will go to the outlet there. Some day I hope to get to one.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day and a great weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hello Nice to see you Love n Sapphire......I know it's been awhile for me but I think of all of you daily.... Love hope you get everything done ........ Hope DS feels better.... Sapphire I see you are traveling and in warm weather.....it hasn't been too bad here.... Love to all Prayers for those in need and their families.... ?? please forgive me.....
Contributor

V - good to see you here! Hope all is well.

Hello to all who stop in after me!

Valued Contributor

On 12/5/2014 LovemyBE said:

Good morning BEauties! Very cold this morning; my car is complete ice! I hope it warms up because I want to do the outside lights today, at my house & my moms.

I had a tough day last night. Today is my dads birthday, but he passed away suddenly 8 years ago. I feel so sad to think of all he's missed & was cheated of. My DD remembers him, but my DS was just too young. I decorate my home & my moms, just like he did...each shrub & tree a different shade. He loved poinsettias, so I'm going to try to make it to the cemetery & place one there for him.

DS is home sick today with the stomach bug thing I just had. Everyone enjoy your day & weekend. I've got to shower, get off to the post office & mail my Christmas cards. Cute Christmas stamps this year...but I ran out!

Good to see you. I lost my Mom Dec. 16 in 2012 and my Dad 31 days later in January. This time of year is rough ,I know what you mean. I love your house with lights. I hope you and your family are well.

Valued Contributor

FLUFFY!!! V!!! FINCH!!! Merry Merry Happy Happy! So good to see you posting!

Love, we lost my mom the day after my b'day in '92, and I still miss her every day.