Super Contributor

Received my TSV yesterday. I'm new to the brand and after some rave reviews here I decided to order it, since there was so much to try. I never thought the colors would work for me but I'm loving every palette! The shadows looked a little too cool to me, but on they're a very flattering neutral. Not too dark, but buildable. The lip colors are just beatuiful, hands down. Not a bad shade in the bunch and very mix & matchable. The blush shades (which look scary in the palatte!) come out soft and natural looking. The brighter color gives a natural pop to the cheeks. As soon as I placed it, I actually saw color appear in my lips (without lippie). I was sooo surprised. The gell liner is now my HG! A slight glimmery brown that looks dark in the pot, but applies soft but defined without being glittery. To make it all even better, EVERYTHING stayed on all day!! YAY! (ok, I did have to re-apply the lippie after lunch, but it never totally wore off either) I was in & out of over 100 degree weather today, so this was a real test! Glad I'm on AD....worried because I'm hooked!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}