Honored Contributor

I sometimes love using the original foundation as a quick

”out the door” makeup that has a natural look.

Every time the giant sizes are offered, they don’t have the turn/lock top. These jars were changed many years ago when customers complained of spills and mess. 

So why offer a TSV with 2 supersize jars...foundation and mineral veil...both with the old, messy jars?

I passed just as I did on the single offerings of the jumbo size foundation in the original, messy jars.

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed. That is the reason I will not order. Messes just waiting to happen.

Respected Contributor

THis is a nice BE TSV, similar to the ones from when Leslie was on board.  But...I was so hoping for an assortment of the "old style" eye shadow pots!  Those are my absolute favorites and believe me I have tried many different brands.PLEASE bring these back!  I am sure they would sell very well.  I have some from 8-10 years ago...I hope they are still ok to use!

Honored Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS TSV

[ Edited ]

I think the TSV is really a beautiful kit---I would use all the components and love the brushes. Think it is a little pricy but aren't they all. Not buying as I have alot already. I don't wear much make up anymore as I am retired. I agree about the large sizes--so hard to use up in a timely fashion. However, I did order the deluxe bisque as I use this eveyday no matter if I put full face make up on or not. 

Honored Contributor

I really hate the turn lock lids.  They're almost impossible to pry off and a while back I nearly accidentally stabbed myself with a knife, trying to get the darn thing off.  I was going to pass, but if there's no stupid turn lock, I may have to get it.

Honored Contributor

Do these jars have sifter tops?? And who is the host in the video, never saw her before, thanks

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I remember customers asking for those lids for years, then many wanted them to go away. I don't like them either. In 20 years I haven't had a spill.  Knock on wood.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS TSV

[ Edited ]

I received my TSV last week. I hate the locking jars and am thrilled that these larger sizes do not have them. I've never had a problem with messes; I leave the protective sticker that covers the holes intact and just punch out one or two of the holes so that very little product comes out when you shake or turn the jar upside down.

The only thing that I am not crazy about is that the jars of foundation and MV, while pretty, are not see-through at the bottom so that you can see the amount of product that remains. I have jars from last year and the year before (one yellow gold in color (Med Beidge) and the other rose gold in color (Fairly light) ) and I have no idea of how much product is left in the jars. But at least I will be able to pry the cover off when I do get down to the end of the jar.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 I remember customers asking for those lids for years, then many wanted them to go away. I don't like them either. In 20 years I haven't had a spill.  Knock on wood.

@fluffysmom

If customers want them, fine, but they should be removeable for those that never wanted them.   I'm not even sure how spills happen.  Mine sits on my makeup counter and I've never had a mess.  

Honored Contributor

I would order if they offfered golden med. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan