Honored Contributor

SOURCES FOR DISCONTINUED BEAUTY PRODUCTS?

I know this has been discussed before, but I could'nt find any previous threads .....

I just discovered my favorite lipstick is discontinued!    I usually have great luck on Ebay or Amazon for these things, but not this time ......   

(Does anyone else panic when a favorite product has disappeared?  Yikes!)

Has anyone found any good sources for discontinued beauty products?

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: SOURCES FOR DISCONTINUED BEAUTY PRODUCTS?

my guess is is that if you cannot find it on ebay or amazon, then they probably are being hoarded by those that use them.

sometimes you can find items in facebook beauty groups that are for auction or for sale.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Go to buymebeauty dot com -- they have discontinued beauty items. Free shipping over $35. Looks like they are having an extra 10% off on clearance, too. Good luck, EEL

Honored Contributor

I have good luck at retail at T J Maxx

@Tinkrbl44

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I've had this info for years. I looked it up and it still exists. I don't know if they have what you want but try. It used to be called, American Consumer Care Center @ 888-378-3359. It's also called Gone But Not Forgotten, email - consumercareUS@gccgbnf.estee.com  Good Luck.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

I second BuyMeBeauty.  I've had fantastic luck with them regarding discontinued lipstick - great service too.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  @aggravated

Wow!!!    Buy me beauty is a great site, and they had my product, but NOT in the color I'm looking for.   Thanks for the recommendation, though!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  What about Overstock or beauty express dot com? It’s a real pain when they discontinue items like that. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I agree that's a great website!  But they didn't have the Ojon (original) Moisturizing Spray that I love and can no longer find....  what a great hair product that was.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

All Cosmetics Wholesale is a good site to check.  I think some of it is overstocks and some of it is discontinued merchandise.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org