Super Contributor
Eye makeup remover lotion-this is all I use! I buy several when I see them on sale for a dollar.
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for this thread. The only Avon product I've ever used is the Beyond Color lip conditioner and they discontinued it two or three years ago. I've been hoarding one last tube for ages and finally decided to start it recently. Now I see that it's back again and on sale.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your suggestions!

Valued Contributor

They have reformulated their eye shadows and their powder matte singles are nicer then Bobbi Browns. On sale a while ago for $2.99 each. Haven't tried their shimmer ones yet. They are so pigmented finely milled, and smooth as glass. They blend beautifully and last all day. I have the vanilla, beige and plum ones. I don't know if their palettes are the same quality. The Extra Lasting Eye Shadow Pencils are awesome. Again as nice or nicer than BB's cream shadows and they don't dry out. Not as glittery as Mallys. Have almost all 5 star reviews. Soft, lower shimmer colors that don't accentuate crepiness, and last all day. 10 great, wearable, neutral colors except for two brighter ones. These also go on sale and they were $3.50 each when I got them.

Honored Contributor

I always used to wear their glimmersticks eyeliners. I like their lipsticks and glosses, too. I haven't bought any for awhile but I like Imari Perfume and Rare Pearls Perfume.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

Love the Magix face primer! Also love their jewelery -- I have some necklace and earrings sets that I got years and years ago that still look brand new!! Footcare products are awesome too!!

Esteemed Contributor

My mom got me started on Avon years ago. I started selling it, but bought more then I sold, lol. We have an Avon store now that I can't wait to see. I always loved the Intense moisture hand cream, many of their fragrances, especially the little rollons, the mascara..etc. I miss the catalogs..the jewelry is good, I have gold chains that still look brand new..they used to carry Kenneth Jay Lane..amazing. Can you tell I love Avon?

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/26/2014 AngelPuppy1 said:

I always used to wear their glimmersticks eyeliners. I like their lipsticks and glosses, too. I haven't bought any for awhile but I like Imari Perfume and Rare Pearls Perfume.

Me too. Love Imari and the eyeliners. I also buy crème to powder compacts. They have great products at fair prices. I even have an AVON lady showing up. Not sure where I got her but she seems to have a thriving business.

Esteemed Contributor

Dramatic Firming Cream!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor
On 4/25/2014 caspie said:

I like their Glimmersticks eyeliners and lip liners, and also the Super Shock mascara. I get so many compliments on my eyes when I use it!

I was wondering which specific mascara you are happy with. There seems to be numerous ones, waterproof or not, and also diffierent brush styles.

Thanks so much!