Super Contributor

Bobbi Brown Beach - oil, lotion, or perfume?

What is your favorite "version" of this scent? I quickly sprayed this on at the mall and love it! Is the perfume the best way to go, or do you like the lotion or oil? I know its a personal preference but i just want to hear if people lean one way or another.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Beach - oil, lotion, or perfume?

I have the perfume, oil & shower gel. I don't do lotions.

Super Contributor

Thank you Mary. They all sound great!
Super Contributor

I have the perfume, oil, shower gel and lotion that I bought for vacation this year. I showered with the gel and then used the lotion. Applied perfume and when outside used the shimmering oil to seal in the scent. Loved the layering and lasted longer by doing so. Hope you will like it as much as I do.

Super Contributor

Thanks nagrom. Hmmm...Mother's day and birthday coming up...May have to put in a request!
Contributor

They're ALL great! You can't go wrong!!
Contributor

I just got a great deal this week at a big name Beauty website starts with an S and got all four items in a kit for 75$ the going price for the 1.7 oz perfume is 70$ almost everywhere so it was like getting the other three items for 5 dollars! they may still have this on the web but it was available online not in the stores. This is perfume, lotion and wash and body scub great way to try all pieces. Plus free ship over 50$, free returns and 3 free samples!!

Super Contributor

Thank you My3girls for your thoughts and noapologies for the great tip - I will certainly take a look!