Valued Contributor

Re: Avon Gel Nail Color - Rave, rave, rave!!!

This is great to know, thanks.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I'm trying to avoid ordering online. Somebody please tell me where I can buy the vinyl Lux or the gel effect in a brick and mortar store
Valued Contributor

MUA-I am truly a MU addict. I went over to the Avon site to look at the nail polish, and suddenly have 10 items in my cart. Who put them there?? :-0
Super Contributor

glmama, you are funny! It is so easy to get carried away ordering from Avon, BUT there have been very few items purchased in the past that I did not like. Avon has been around for a long time because they have quality products at a very reasonable price for the consumer. Another item I cannot live without is the Magix primer. Love this primer and like the fact that I can frequently get it on sale.

Valued Contributor

Oh, MUA, I've tried this primer before and I really liked it, too! There is currently another thread about Avon and the poster says that her rep charges 18% tax or something crazy. I'm wondering why everyone doesn't just order through the website? A bunch of years ago I had a local rep and occasionally purchased from her, but I can't imagine doing that now.

Btw, I probably will NOT purchase all 10 items, but I love adding everything to my cart and then selectively editing everything. Smiley Happy Nail polishes look great! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}