Honored Contributor

Re: Au Naturale Cosmetics - New Beauty Line at Evine

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I'm totally bummed- I would have loved to see the show! i had no idea that they'd be on or I would have recorded it. Hopefully there will be more shows in the future. I have not tried their lipsticks. I'm sure eventually I will  but I usually try to use something up before I purchase a new something, lol. If you try anything in the line, let us know!

@HappyDaze - I think she did well, sell outs & will be back. I will post when I can find more info about future shows.

If you don't mind watching the show online via your notebook or laptop, Evine has a link for the full hour afternoon show that is still available. 

Go to the Evine website, select "On Today", right side of screen. Then scroll on the program bar, back to the 5pm ET show. Click on the Au Naturale show. The show items will be posted, look toward right side just above the products to see the link "Watch the Full Hour'. Click on that and the video will load above. Enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I'm totally bummed- I would have loved to see the show! i had no idea that they'd be on or I would have recorded it. Hopefully there will be more shows in the future. I have not tried their lipsticks. I'm sure eventually I will  but I usually try to use something up before I purchase a new something, lol. If you try anything in the line, let us know!

@HappyDaze - I think she did well, sell outs & will be back. I will post when I can find more info about future shows.

If you don't mind watching the show online via your notebook or laptop, Evine has a link for the full hour afternoon show that is still available. 

Go to the Evine website, select "On Today", right side of screen. Then scroll on the program bar, back to the 5pm ET show. Click on the Au Naturale show. The show items will be posted, look toward right side just above the products to see the link "Watch the Full Hour'. Click on that and the video will load above. Enjoy!

@Chi-town girl excellent thank you for that! I will certainly try to watch it. Sometimes I have issues with watching videos at home (I live in the boonies) but will try it and if not, will try to watch it at my office in town tomorrow. And yes please give us a heads up next time they are on if you hear something! Thank you so much!! Heart

Frequent Contributor

Amazon sells her products too. They have some things Evine didn't have like a liquid foundation. Most of her products got good reviews on Amazon.