Trusted Contributor

Re: As Usual, HSN Messed Up Again (Skinn Orders)

@JudyL Mother’s Day is the 12th, so it’s close! I’ll definitely let Skip know his honesty and accountability is appreciated. Stephanie is the same way. I don’t know if you’ll remember this…there was a WEEKLY DEAL DROP with the KORRES body butter. Some didn’t like the “date of manufacture” or something. I will never forever her response. She told me to tell everyone to return it. She said “I want everyone to be happy with their purchases. You don’t get loyal customers if they’re not happy”. It’s etched in my brain, and I will never forget it. I won’t speak @ any other vendors, but just know these 2 see things VERY differently than most. ❤️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This appears to be HSN's doing.  I was able to reach someone through Skinn Cosmetics Facebook Messenger, stated the issues and this was their response, even though HSN is blaming the vendor.  So underhanded.  😡

Thanks so much for this feedback. We were unaware of these policy changes to HSN's auto-ship, so we will bring this up to our contacts at HSN. Unfortunately, we do not have a lot of power to intervene on how HSN arranges their auto-ship system, other than forwarding this customer feedback. I appreciate the time you took to write in. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respected Contributor

this product must be the fountain of youth in a bottle for ppl to be so upset about not getting more.

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

this product must be the fountain of youth in a bottle for ppl to be so upset about not getting more.

It's an excellent product, @fairydogmother.  What's upsetting is the deceit.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

oh absolutely. That would p*ss me off too

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I didn't order this but I ordered the night cream that's also refillable.  I just checked my orders and the refills are around $7 cheaper than the original order.  Someone above mentioned pricing so I wanted to see if the refills for the TS were the same price as the original TS.

Frequent Contributor

@santorini the price does not change for the 1 future shipment on the TS.

Frequent Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

oh absolutely. That would p*ss me off too

Exactly!!! All they had to do was say "lock in this price for 1 more shipment " and I would of been fine with that. It would of given me an opportunity to buy more if I wished. Now, we can no longer make multiple purchases. Just tell us! The last Tweakd TS did the same darn thing!!!only 1 extra shipment !!! Good grief HSN notify your customers. Seems easy enough.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

This appears to be HSN's doing.  I was able to reach someone through Skinn Cosmetics Facebook Messenger, stated the issues and this was their response, even though HSN is blaming the vendor.  So underhanded.  😡

Thanks so much for this feedback. We were unaware of these policy changes to HSN's auto-ship, so we will bring this up to our contacts at HSN. Unfortunately, we do not have a lot of power to intervene on how HSN arranges their auto-ship system, other than forwarding this customer feedback. I appreciate the time you took to write in. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and please let me know if you have any more questions.

This is such a cop out, so they are just going to forward this as customer feedback? How about making it right or at least say you will try to make it right? HSN says its Skinn, Skinn says its HSN. NICE!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I have to agree that the response from SKINN seems like they are pointing fingres at each other.  Think it was a good idea though to contact SKINN as that way they know customers are unhappy.  At this point even if SKINN were to make this right, it wouldn't matter to me.  I've cancelled all AS plans, will return the TS and the DWP cream and call it a day with SKINN.  All this hassle with the AS plans on HSN - with any vendor -  is aggravating and I don't want to go through it anymore.  My other AS plans with Perlier and Tweak'd seem to be fine - for now at least.