Honored Contributor

Re: As Usual, HSN Messed Up Again (Skinn Orders)

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Well I talked to CS this morning and talked to a Supervisor and basically it was "I'm sorry, this is the way it is."  I told the Supervisor that it was never mentioned by the vendor nor the host that it was a limited time AS, etc., etc.  I ranted - nicely - a bit and told them this was very bad business for SKINN and HSN to treat customers this way but all I got was an "I'm sorry."  

Ugh, that's so aggravating, @JudyL , but thanks for trying.  Right now I'm so mad that I just want to return everything and be done.  If everyone did that, which I know many won't, that would have a big impact. I'd like to know if Dimitri was in on this or if it was all HSN's doing?  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I asked if my order could be cancelled and was told no that it had already been sent to the warehouse.  I will return the serum - even though it hardly seems worth it once I pay for return shipping but it's the principal of the matter for me.  Will keep the DWP cream as I'm still using that and do love it.  But once I get my order, I will definitely cancel the AS for each.  This will be my last SKINN purchase.  As I told the Supervisor, at least when watchng Perlier, Skip will say - this AS can only be good for 1 year or a certain number of shipments but this was never mentioned or even implied yesterday that it was a limited time AS.  Bad, bad, bad, business for SKINN and HSN - told her how can I trust either SKINN or HSN now?  

I think if we decide to return our purchases, we should write on the return invoice that goes inside the box that we are returning it because SKINN and HSN lied re the auto-ship program.

Maybe we should go to the SKINN website and send them an email saying that we are really angry about this and will no longer buy SKINN products or trust them or HSN.

@JudyL - I'm all in on that!  I'm waiting for the online chat feature to open and will see if I can get anywhere that way too.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Good luck, however, the Supervisor was very definite that this was a limited time AS and there was nothing she could do or that it would change.  Wonder how many calls they've received over this?  Probably most people haven't even looked at the shipment schedule because they are used to AS to go on forever.  Won't they be suprised in a few months!

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

Same!!! The same products as you. I watched several presentations throughout the day. It was  NEVER MENTIONED that it was only 1 more delivery . Now ,you can't add extra on to auto ship. They did not even give us a chance to buy multiples. I would have if they WOULD OF. MENTIONED IT!! Not right !! Fix this HSN. Why even get auto ship? What the refillable bottle for 1 extra shipment? Not right!!!

@Firecat1984 , Exactly!  So much for saving the planet by creating a refill.  

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL @JeanLouiseFinch Sorry about the mess. Hope Skinn comes through & fixes it.

On this one, I believe HSN. I think vendors opt for the promotional A/S pricing option, for how long etc. HSN A/S screw ups began with Skinn for me. Other vendors tried to follow w/promotional pricing but when customers complained, they backed off & corrected the problem(Skip & Stephanie). But w/Skinn I had to cancel my A/S. I have heard Skip saying he can only do it for 1 year but I have never seen it being enforced.

Another reason I feel its Skinn, I watched few mins of D's presentation & he kept saying it is a $59.95 value over & over. That is the lowest it has ever been, etc. What they don't want the customers to know is, it was double the size for that price. I think D was never on board with $49.95. I think HSN kept it under $50 coz it is a more attractive pricing & host can repeat "under $50"Smiley Wink 

IMO, the packaging changes & the blending story seemed very gimmicky to increase prices. Why not pass on the savings to the customer by charging less for refills/future shipments? Shouldn't the refills be cheaper since you are paying for the glass bottle 1 time? 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  - I agree about the refills.  They should be cheaper  For instance, RMS Beauty charges less for their foundaiton refill and for their blush refill.  

The more I think about all this, the more I'm leaning towards sending both the SKINN products back to HSN once they arrive.  Was going to keep the DWP creme because I use it but I have one large jar left, after I'm done with the current jar, so will be set for a while.  In the meantime, I can look for a replacement.  This whole thing just makes me angry and I was already unhappy with SKINN and HSN with how the cancellation of the cleansers was handled.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I just went to HSN's website and cancelled all my SKINN AS plans.  I was already thinking about doing it before the shows yesterday and decided after this latest fiasco to cancel them now.  Even cancelled the AS plans on yesterday's purchases.  There are plenty of good skin care options out there that I don't need SKINN products anymore.

Super Contributor

Wow i just looked at mine after seeing this and its the same thing..I called CS and told her i wanted to return the serum at there cost because of this deception and she marked my account and cancelled my one remaining A/D...I have several A/D and 2 recent orders are doing the same thing..The new Tweak D mist that was the TSV is also 1 remaining...What a scam they have going.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

Wow i just looked at mine after seeing this and its the same thing..I called CS and told her i wanted to return the serum at there cost because of this deception and she marked my account and cancelled my one remaining A/D...I have several A/D and 2 recent orders are doing the same thing..The new Tweak D mist that was the TSV is also 1 remaining...What a scam they have going.

@Sparky3333  - I have a feeling this is going to backfire big time on HSN and their vendors.  Never thought about telling them that I wanted to return my items at their cost because of this deception.  Oh well, not going to bother now.  I just cancelled all my SKINN AS plans, including the ones for yesterday's items.  

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL, you’ve always been very kind. You’re exactly right in that both Stephanie and Skip have/ WILL go to bat for the customer. I’m a customer. Those 2 ALWAYS make things right. The next TS I’ll be buying will be the KORRES TS May 8th. I’lll share when I’m allowed. ❤️
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @Sparky3333 in thinking about all of this with the SKINN AS plans, I was trying to remember how the hosts and Dimitri worded their presentations yesterday.  If I'm remembering correctly, they said "lock in the price on AS for all future shipments."  This is how I think they will get around it - doesn't give a specific amount of time or number of shipments, just "all future shipments."  So that could be 1 future shipment or many.  Very tricky and deceptive indeed.  

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JudyL, you’ve always been very kind. You’re exactly right in that both Stephanie and Skip have/ WILL go to bat for the customer. I’m a customer. Those 2 ALWAYS make things right. The next TS I’ll be buying will be the KORRES TS May 8th. I’lll share when I’m allowed. ❤️

@Ilovelife123  - Thank you for your sweet response.  I always appreciate Skip's honesty when it comes to his AS plans  He will say - I can only do this for 1 year or I can only do this for a certain amount of shipments.  Please let him know how much I appreciate his honesty and being up front about what he can supply.  It helps me to decide/plan what I want to purchase.  Looking forward to hearing about the KORRES TS when you can let us know.  Isn't that Mother's Day?