Honored Contributor

As Usual, HSN Messed Up Again (Skinn Orders)

[ Edited ]

Why am I not surprised?

If you ordered the Skinn Age Reset Serum TS on autoship and/or the Skinn DWP Creme Reverse Intensive Duo (WDD) on autoship, check your future shipment schedules.  I just checked mine and each of these plans show the first shipment and only one more future shipment. 😡

I called CS and the rep tried to make an excuse that sometimes the vendor will limit future shipments to a certain amount or term of one year.  That has never happened with any beauty A/S plan I've had.  I ordered the Skinn DWP Eye Creme Reverse A/S and those shipments extend well into the future like every other plan.  Furthermore, one more scheduled shipment doesn't fit her narrative either about them going for a year.  The rep passed me along to a supervisor and he sent a message to management.  I see this as another IT error that's getting to be customary, or status quo, with HSN. It surely better be an oversight and an easy fix because there was never one mention of the new A/S plans being limited.  Every on-air host encouraged getting A/S in order to continue getting product in an ongoing basis. 

If you are in the same situation as I described, please call CS and ask to speak with a supervisor.  They need a fire lit under them to get this thing fixed and live up to what was advertised.  

PS - these are the only two items it happened to for me.  If you ordered any other A/S items, you may want to check them too.

@Ilovelife123 - do you have any contacts that can help with this? 

Honored Contributor

Re: As Usual, HSN Messed Up Again (Skinn Orders)

@JeanLouiseFinch  - well, heck, not again.  This is getting ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

I don't think this is a glitch but a deceptive business tactic. This has happened to me twice as well with another beauty brand at HSN. The last one just a couple of weeks ago. They never say in the presentation that this is a one or two more shipment at the price. If you go to your delivery schedule it appears it goes on forever, but after a shipment or two I get emails to say this auto delivery plan is being cancelled. I came here to vent when it first happened to me and I was scolded for not appreciating that I got the item at the advertised price and therefore it was not a bait & switch like I felt it was... I'm not ordering any more auto ships from HSN because of this. I've had the Philosophy purity cleanser from the Q for over 15 years, no joke, and they only raised the price  once slightly as it went up in the retail market but it has stayed at this price ever since even with the price increase from philosophy over the years.  So I rarely shop over at HSN anymore. So the Q gets all my business, and I shop a lot!😂

It doesn't do any good to call CS to complain  because they just blame it on the vendor and their supply issues. Sorry about your disappointment, I totally understand your frustration! 

Honored Contributor

Prices have been changing WEEKLY all over the place.     Skinn probably doesn't want to make a commitment they are unsure of being able to keep.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Same!!! The same products as you. I watched several presentations throughout the day. It was  NEVER MENTIONED that it was only 1 more delivery . Now ,you can't add extra on to auto ship. They did not even give us a chance to buy multiples. I would have if they WOULD OF. MENTIONED IT!! Not right !! Fix this HSN. Why even get auto ship? What the refillable bottle for 1 extra shipment? Not right!!!

Esteemed Contributor

HSN is going to have a lot of unhappy customers if they continue this practice. Why even offer autoship in the first place? 

I never signed up for autoshop on HSN, QVC. I order items individually if I want something. Maybe I will miss out on lower prices, but it sounds like autoship is messed up right now. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Well I talked to CS this morning and talked to a Supervisor and basically it was "I'm sorry, this is the way it is."  I told the Supervisor that it was never mentioned by the vendor nor the host that it was a limited time AS, etc., etc.  I ranted - nicely - a bit and told them this was very bad business for SKINN and HSN to treat customers this way but all I got was an "I'm sorry."  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Well I talked to CS this morning and talked to a Supervisor and basically it was "I'm sorry, this is the way it is."  I told the Supervisor that it was never mentioned by the vendor nor the host that it was a limited time AS, etc., etc.  I ranted - nicely - a bit and told them this was very bad business for SKINN and HSN to treat customers this way but all I got was an "I'm sorry."  

Ugh, that's so aggravating, @JudyL , but thanks for trying.  Right now I'm so mad that I just want to return everything and be done.  If everyone did that, which I know many won't, that would have a big impact. I'd like to know if Dimitri was in on this or if it was all HSN's doing?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Ugh, that's so aggravating, @JudyL , but thanks for trying.  Right now I'm so mad that I just want to return everything and be done.  If everyone did that, which I know many won't, that would have a big impact. I'd like to know if Dimitri was in on this or if it was all HSN's doing?  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I asked if my order could be cancelled and was told no that it had already been sent to the warehouse.  I will return the serum - even though it hardly seems worth it once I pay for return shipping but it's the principal of the matter for me.  Will keep the DWP cream as I'm still using that and do love it.  But once I get my order, I will definitely cancel the AS for each.  This will be my last SKINN purchase.  As I told the Supervisor, at least when watchng Perlier, Skip will say - this AS can only be good for 1 year or a certain number of shipments but this was never mentioned or even implied yesterday that it was a limited time AS.  Bad, bad, bad, business for SKINN and HSN - told her how can I trust either SKINN or HSN now?  

I think if we decide to return our purchases, we should write on the return invoice that goes inside the box that we are returning it because SKINN and HSN lied re the auto-ship program.

Maybe we should go to the SKINN website and send them an email saying that we are really angry about this and will no longer buy SKINN products or trust them or HSN.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I asked if my order could be cancelled and was told no that it had already been sent to the warehouse.  I will return the serum - even though it hardly seems worth it once I pay for return shipping but it's the principal of the matter for me.  Will keep the DWP cream as I'm still using that and do love it.  But once I get my order, I will definitely cancel the AS for each.  This will be my last SKINN purchase.  As I told the Supervisor, at least when watchng Perlier, Skip will say - this AS can only be good for 1 year or a certain number of shipments but this was never mentioned or even implied yesterday that it was a limited time AS.  Bad, bad, bad, business for SKINN and HSN - told her how can I trust either SKINN or HSN now?  

I think if we decide to return our purchases, we should write on the return invoice that goes inside the box that we are returning it because SKINN and HSN lied re the auto-ship program.

Maybe we should go to the SKINN website and send them an email saying that we are really angry about this and will no longer buy SKINN products or trust them or HSN.

@JudyL - I'm all in on that!  I'm waiting for the online chat feature to open and will see if I can get anywhere that way too.