S/H is $6.99/ea. with no discount for combined products,

I WAS going to order until..

1. NO S/H discount

2. I read the Reviews

Does anyone here have experience w this product, which is supposed to

smooth out cellulite over time?

Trusted Contributor

No experience with this product.  

I watched a little SSC this weekend, but wasn't tempted to order anything due to S&H prices. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I haven't used any SSC for years, but was interested in the new Manuka honey and cannabis seed oil set. Still thinking about getting that.

Respected Contributor

I used many (MANY) years ago but now that I watch ingredients more, I will not use their products.

Honored Contributor

I read all of their ingredient decks very carefully before ordering anything from SSC. They still use parabens, petroleum, and artificial dyes, etc. Some of their products with quality ingredients are still very good. 

I dont buy any of their gizmos or gadgets, they all look toys to me. The cryo product has very fair to poor reviews. 

Honored Contributor

a few years ago i used some of the products but when i started reading about ingredients and searching their products, i do not use now!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I used their products years ago before I became more aware of ingredients. Theirs are mediocre. Since they moved to Shop HQ I rarely even tune them in.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered any of their products in years...I wonder if they always film in L.A. Just like The Dubrows in O.C. Wonder how pricey that is? I also have been noticing that they film a lot of their Invicta shows from Florida as well-hubby loves Invicta and will watch their shows occassionally.....They even have an Invicta Cruise coming up.......