Trusted Contributor

I heard about MUAC products on there but I never hear about them anymore. I did a TCA peel over the weekend and am going to order another peel and just wondered if anyone here still used their products. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone using MUAC peels?

I am using their 40% lactic acid peel once a week. I also use the lac-luronic serum nightly between peels.  I have never used the TCA. 

Frequent Contributor

I have used these peels in the past.  I just purchased the 40% lactic acid peel and used it last weekend.  I would really like to try the TCA peel but I am a little afraid.  I think the "frosting" would freak me out.  Did you get any frosting?  What strength TCA peel did you use?  The value is incredible on these peels but you must be very careful to follow the directions exactly.

Trusted Contributor

I had a very deep peel in plastic surgeons office several years ago and my face was like a baby's but it was expensive and I looked terrible for over a week. I went with the 12.5% because I was a bit afraid but I knew what to expect. You can do 2 layers if you are OK after doing it once with no problems. Yes my nose frosted and I panicked and put the neutralizer on. In a couple weeks I wlii do it again with 2 layers. Except on my nose. The skin on your nose is much thinner. My nose and chin are lightly peeling. Tomorrow I will go back to moisturizer instead of neosporin. I have very tough skin so everyone is different. I watched many YouTube videos on these peels before doing it myself. I want to use the lactic but I think they say if you have any lactose allergies you should steer clear of that one. I just hadn't seen anything posted recently on these products and wondered if some people were still using them. If you try the TCA just start out low % percentage wise. Better to be safe than sorry.
Super Contributor

I have done over 20 peels Since January using their products. I have done mandelic, lactic acid and glycolic peels. I have the TCA but am too chicken to use it.

I got some of the Skinn ABC peels in the last TTV and after doing the first one I was pretty impressed with my skin. I did a second one Monday and I am really liking them a lot. I am gong to stick with them for a bit.

Trusted Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

I have done over 20 peels Since January using their products. I have done mandelic, lactic acid and glycolic peels. I have the TCA but am too chicken to use it.

I got some of the Skinn ABC peels in the last TTV and after doing the first one I was pretty impressed with my skin. I did a second one Monday and I am really liking them a lot. I am gong to stick with them for a bit.

Well that's why I decided to do a TCA peel. My skin is so thick, tough whatever from decades of tanning. Those ABC peels were like nothing to me. RetinA did nothing. Retinol, nothing. I wanted to get tough and get down to a place where some of these products can help. I feel like I was wasting my money on them. I am going to switch up weeks with different peels for awhile. Thanks for the info ladies.  

Super Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@ChrissyKR wrote:

Well that's why I decided to do a TCA peel. My skin is so thick, tough whatever from decades of tanning. Those ABC peels were like nothing to me. RetinA did nothing. Retinol, nothing. I wanted to get tough and get down to a place where some of these products can help. I feel like I was wasting my money on them. I am going to switch up weeks with different peels for awhile. Thanks for the info ladies.  

I read more than once that you need a series of six to eight so that is what I did before moving on to the next one.  I would love to do a TCA but I haven't worked up the nerve yet.