Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone using Isomers glutathione serum from their last TSV?

@blackhole99 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I've used the other formula since it first came out and I think it does what it can for my 66 year old skin. I did buy the new formula, but have not used it yet. Isomers and Skinn products are the best IMO, but I quit buying Skinn when he moved his factory to China.

@blackhole99  Where in the world did you get this information?  Dimitri's factory remains in Torrance, CA.  Yes, some SKINN makeup products are outsourced now, some to China and some to Taiwan, but skincare is all Made in America.  IMO, it's irresponsible to spread rumors like that unless you can provide concrete evidence to defend your statement.

Dimitri mentioned it on air over a year ago, I think he said he built a new factory in China, not sure of his exact words.If I'm wrong about that then that's great, but I think you are being at bit dramatic in your response.

@blackhole99  To be certain, I emailed the company directly and asked, which I will post below.  The response came from Athena, whom I believe is Dimitri's niece.  With the matter now settled, I hope you will kindly stop spreading your inaccurate and unfounded rumors.

(Mine to them)

Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:35 AM
To: CustomerService
Subject: Location of the Lab

Can you please clarify if Skinn Cosmetics has a lab/factory in China?  If so, how can you remain cruelty free if the Chinese government requires animal testing?

Thanks

(Skinn's Response)

Hello,

No, our lab and warehouse are here in Torrence, California!

Athena

Customer Service

Skinn Cosmetics

I certainly did not make up what I heard Dimitri say on Evine, although I may have misunderstood what he said. I checked out at Evine where some of the Skinn cosmetics are made and indeed they are made in China. If this means so much to you maybe you should check it out online at Evine for yourself. Maybe he doesn't own a factory in China, but he's having cosmetics made in China.

@blackhole99 You obviously didn't pay attention to what I said in a prior post.  I have already acknowledged that some makeup items are outsourced.  To what degree, I can't say, if it's the packaging, contents, or both.  But don't change the subject.  You made an accusation that isn't true.  That's what I have attempted to clarify and correct.  I'm done with this.  The facts speak for themselves.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone using Isomers glutathione serum from their last TSV?

@JeanLouiseFinch You do like to be right. LOL