Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone using Isomers glutathione serum from their last TSV?

I bought it but still using the other formula. I'm using a bottle I already have open plus have another of the other formula before I start using the new formula. I also bought her RPur & have noticed a difference using it. I use the Glutathiosome in the morning & use the RPur at night with moisturizer. These products cost more but there is a see a difference with them.

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

It is effective for lines and wrinkles, noticeably on my neck.  I have neck lines, but not so many or any deep lines on my face.

@sassenach1

ISOMERS Skincare Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serum 1 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Ward off the look of oxidative stress with ISOMERS.

BENEFITS:
  • Topically delivers the body's antioxidant glutathione directly to the skin surface while it helps to diminish the appearance of deep line creases, improves the look of skin texture and helps address other visible signs of accelerated skin aging
  • A daily treatment serum incorporating important antioxidant, messenger peptides and plant growth factors for brighter, firmer, and tighter looking skin
  • Designed for those whose primary skin concerns are: deep lines and creases, loss of elasticity and dark spots
  • Gluthathione - the body's master antioxidant topically delivered to the skin to help fight free radicals
  • DERM-COM - Messenger peptide – helps skin behave like younger looking skin via plant growth factors
  • Tego Pep 4-17 - enhances the appearance of skin collagen
  • ChroNOline - a tetra peptide to help skin look smother and firmer
  • Formulation designed for:
  • If primary concern is deep lines and creases - this formula will help soften and smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles and creases while restoring skin to a more youthful complexion
  • If primary concern is extreme loss of elasticity - this formula helps with skin density and integrity for improved look of elasticity
  • If primary concern is skin pigmentation, sun damage, environmental damage - this formula works to help visibly brighten the skin while fighting free radicals

Made in Canada

Esteemed Contributor

Glut is my staple serum. Especially love Glutothiosome Plus. I use it at least once and often twice a day. This TTV with Glut Plus was a bomb! Almost finished with R Pur nightly treatment. Nice also.
Esteemed Contributor

Great results follow, if Glut is used with Deep Crease Correctiom cream.
Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby@sonechko@JeanLouiseFinch@Nightowlz@hoosieroriginal

Just started using and I am SO impressed!

I have joined groups (FB) and watched videos.

My skin has tolerated nothing in the past.

I can slather this on without care and it all works together!

For eyes I am supposed to use stem re-gen, which will arrive tomorrow.

I was guided by the company representative -- my lids have become scaly and puffy -- all within one month!

I have breakouts on the chin... have been combining H Pur, super glutathiosome for eyes, re-densify cream. These have already changed the look of marionette lines.

All are well-tolerated and are helping my skin issues!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch
What do you recommend for cleansing?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch
What do you recommend for cleansing?

@LTT1 For AM cleansing, I use either a Korean enzyme powder cleanser or Skinn's AM Cleanser.  For PM cleansing, most of the time I use Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil (get it on Amazon) or sometimes Skinn's PM Cleanser.  I always use my Foreo Luna dupe.  After cleansing, I use a Korean first essence and then follow up with my serums and so forth.

Respected Contributor

Just checked out the Evine site - almost all of her products are 5 star!  Wow - I had no idea - guess I'll be checking her out next time she's on.  Products are pricy though.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE the new glutathiosome serum.  I am using it with super serum and am seeing improved firmness , softer skin and improved neck crepyness.  

I look better without makeup. And that is my goal.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Just checked out the Evine site - almost all of her products are 5 star!  Wow - I had no idea - guess I'll be checking her out next time she's on.  Products are pricy though.

This is why we wait and look forward to Manuela's visit days, @hoosieroriginal - for Isomers TTVs, value filled kits, duos and special "event" pricing! Or else, yeah - prices do bite!  Smiley Happy