Contributor

Hello Ladies{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm looking to purchase some nice skincare items, and I have been approached by a consultant from Rodan and Fields. I was given samples and liked them a lot!! HOWEVER, I have read some things about these products that seem quite unappealing- such as they contain bleach! and other very toxic chemicals. Anyone have any insight into this product or have any knowledge about the ingredients used in them?

Thanks for reading and for your response if possible! Have a great day!!

Super Contributor

You might actually want to do some research and look at their website. I don't know which line your samples are from, but you can see their ingredients on Rodan & Fields website. I didn't see anything toxic or bleach.

Frequent Contributor

Yes I used R/D for about a year, the soothe regimine for sensitive skin,the lip serum,body lotion and self tanner. I really like these products. Paulas beautypedia reviews gives the ingrediants for all products. I don't know if you follow her reviews or not but if I remember right not all are good reviews. The ingrediants all seem good to me,though I'm no scientist. I sure try to be! They do seem a bit expensive,especially the soothe cleanser. I went through that quickly and decided after a few tubes that $40 is more than I want to spend. I really like and still use the self tanner and lip shield.

Super Contributor

A few years ago I used their line of products, back when you could order a set via their website (or it may have been a GR deal). I really loved the products, but then found I would have to go through a consultant with a huge price hike. They seem to really push the acne control. I wish they would do the same for their other lines.

Super Contributor

This started as a high end line sold in high end department stores, but didn't last long in the stores. It has since moved to home marketing sales. I've tried some of the products years ago and wasn't wowed. In my opinion, if the line had been effective and popular, it would have stayed in the stores.

Esteemed Contributor

Rodan & Fields is very expensive for very mediocre. When it came into department stores several years ago I tried and was totally unimpressed. Considering how good Pro-Activ is (they are the creators and still work on those formulas), I was surprised that the products bearing their names would be so underwhelming.

Contributor

Thank you so much ladies for your input! I did like the samples, but honestly it's WAY MORE than I would like to spend.