Super Contributor

It Cosmetics CC Your Most Beautiful You TSV Shipment 2 backordered?

My "It Cosmetics CC Your Most Beautiful You" A/D Shipment #2 was placed on backorder. Is this across the board? Hope it doesn't turn into a cancellation like the Tarte TSV.

Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics CC Your Most Beautiful You TSV Shipment 2 backordered?

that was a jumbo size of CC cream! I immediately skipped the June shipment and am hoping to get another delivery in October..

Honored Contributor

Yes. My second shipment was originally scheduled to go out on June 28th, but I received a backorder notice. In another thread on this topic, another poster (sorry I don't remember who to give credit to) reported that she had spoken to CS and that the second shipments would be going out around July 9th. I have not received a shipping notice yet, but my second shipment has changed "release" status. That makes me think it will ship soon.

Contributor

If I check for this order under "Auto Delivery," the status is shown as "Release," but on my Orders page, it is still showing as "Backordered."

I haven't received any email regarding this shipment, other that the notice that it has been "delayed."

Respected Contributor

Mine is on back order too.
Regular Contributor

I am pretty sure I ordered mine "on the day", and mine is scheduled for release on July 12. It's still looking good. My GUESS - only a guess! - is that those of you who ordered early with the pre-sale might be having your shipments delayed until the full stock is in, which would be 90 days (or whatever the spacing was) after the presentation day. I betcha they all release at the same time, on the official release date.

Does that seem consistent with what you're experiencing?

Respected Contributor

I received a backorder e-mail today too. I'm not out, so it's not a big deal, but QVC sure does seem to have a lot of problems with their auto-delivery programs.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't order this TSV, but I did get the one before it with the new sensory primer. I was supposed to get my second delivery months ago, but it was on backorder, then just plain out of stock. I still haven't received it....when I called to check on it, I was told that "there are only enough to fulfill the auto delivery orders". Hello!! I AM on auto delivery....that's why I'm wondering how you can't possibly have enough kits to satisfy the customers who ordered this stuff 3 months before shipping the second delivery. Its surely not the end of the world, but its surely much more affordable than replenishing all the pieces separately as i run low. I hope they get it all sorted out for you.
Regular Contributor

On the IT facebook page, they said yesterday that QVC is working to remedy the situation, so it sounds like they have gotten the shipment to QVC for us.

Respected Contributor

On 7/10/2014 MaggieOla said: I didn't order this TSV, but I did get the one before it with the new sensory primer. I was supposed to get my second delivery months ago, but it was on backorder, then just plain out of stock. I still haven't received it....when I called to check on it, I was told that "there are only enough to fulfill the auto delivery orders". Hello!! I AM on auto delivery....that's why I'm wondering how you can't possibly have enough kits to satisfy the customers who ordered this stuff 3 months before shipping the second delivery. Its surely not the end of the world, but its surely much more affordable than replenishing all the pieces separately as i run low. I hope they get it all sorted out for you.

I was reading on the WEN board a while back that there's an option on the A-D edit/cancel to increase the number of items you want, and one of the ladies was told that she may not receive her auto-delivery seasonal because of so many people increasing their order qty. That makes absolutely NO SENSE to me that QVC would do that.