Valued Contributor

Anyone try Pur Minerals eyeshadow or blush?

They are on Hautelook today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone try Pur Minerals eyeshadow or blush?

I like the eyeshadow very much. Good coverage and even the colors which look high sheen or frost in the package are adaptable to a light or heavy hand. One of my favorite nude palettes is a Pur Minerals trio called Classic Beauty. The rose-toned Little Miss Perfect trio is another fav of mine. In the singles I use up a lot of the color Sandstone. My local Ulta's and the Look Boutique sell the brand, but I usually order my Pur Minerals from their brand website. There they have better sales and deals. Right now they are having a sitewide 20% off everything sale.

As for the blush... it's ok, but not one which I would buy over other brands such as Nars and Bobbi Brown's.

Honored Contributor

I have some pur minerals in the queue but I am afraid I have not tried it yet
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Andreatoo said: I have some pur minerals in the queue but I am afraid I have not tried it yet

Their website prices might be lower than Hautelook with the sale and I would feel comfortable about exchanging or returning to Pur.

I should add that my favorite eyeshadows and the 4-in-1 powder are items I have bought several times over. In my dizzy (some may say ditzy) world of ever changing makeup taste, and a desire to try the latest greatest, repeat buying anything speaks volumes of my opinion of the product.

Valued Contributor

Trix - Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I'm on my third compact of the 4-in-1, I have their bronzer, their pink all-over color and love them all!

Honored Contributor

I use their marble powders as my blushes, there are 3, pink, bronze and spice, I use them all.