Trusted Contributor

Anyone ordering anything from Evine today?

Just wondering if anyone is watching beauty day and if you have ordered anything?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering anything from Evine today?

No, but about 1 1/2 weeks ago I bought 3 new wigs from Toni Brattin from Evine.

Honored Contributor

I'm on shopping channel cosmetic overload.  There's just too much of it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I haven't tuned in today and now that I know it's 24 hours of beauty....I won't. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah!  When two promos fall on the same day - it's time to stock up on stuff I use anyways.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time I turn on Evine it is that Housewife lady selling their over priced   Facial goods.  I will not contribute to paying for her multi gazillion$$$$$$ huge home. She is so phony.  So no, no purchases today.

Respected Contributor

Not today, but I got a four pack of Beekman soap last night.  15% off and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

I bought my first isomers kit today. So exciting! They have the "5 Piece Anti-Aging Daily Essentials" set available as an encore Tsv. Free shipping.

I'm most excited about the Plasma 300 eye product because it contains a great antiglycation ingredient that I really need to use around my eyes and temples. And the 3D volume booster contains several lipofilling ingredients to fill out hollows from the inside instead of using injectables or fat transplants.

Should be lots of fun.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I just happened to look at Skinn sun screen and found there was no shipping. I ended up getting Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Cleansing & Protecting Anti-Aging Skincare Set for under $40 with no shipping. Good  deal. Thank you Evine. Free shipping works if anyone is listening.   

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Skinn Softening Essence Duo which normallyis $6.99 shipping. Have been waiting to replenish my stock of this but wasn't paying that for shipping. Also got his 60 count of Olive and Enzyme wipes and a duo of his Radiance Body Butter. These are all things that I wanted during his last visit but the shipping added to be too much.