Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have a favorite scent with musk?

Many of Narciso Rodriquez perfumes  have a strong musk base.   DH bought me the bright pink bottle called, Fleur Musc (For Her) for my birthday. It's flowers and musk and if you like a rose scent you might like it.  I like a rose scent and I like musk so I'm a happy camper!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one of the FR perfumes it's the one called For Her. I don't love it. I'm still looking

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You guys have CRAZY good *rememberers* or maybe mine is really bad Smiley Surprised  I know I always smelled good in high school.  Fragrance has always played a major roll in my beauty routine but I couldn't tell you what I wore  in high school or college but I do know I liked musk and patchouli.

Super Contributor

My favorite years ago was Amergris.  Made from whale oil so now it is not available.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, this thread takes me back sooo many years! Teenage me wore Coty's Wild Musk! It's been a long time since I've smelled it but I do remember really loving it!!! 😀😀
Honored Contributor

I remember Jovan Musk (it was like a perfume in oil form) in the roller bottles in the ...late 60's!!!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I picked up Egyptian Musk by Kuumlia at Sprouts. Not sure I like it that much. I also found a sample of Another 13 by LaLabo that I love but oh my gosh it's expensive.

Trusted Contributor

I also like the Jovan Musk perfumes. I like the regular Musk, and the White Musk, too.

The Body Fantasies brand also makes a pretty White Musk that I also like, if you like a lighter body spray fragrance mist. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Nadine Years ago the maintenance man who was younger followed all over the healthcare facility where I worked. Finally I turned around one day and asked why he followed me. He said I smelled so good. I bought a bottle of the musk perfume and told him to give it to his wife. I think it was Love's Baby Musk.No idea if it can be found.

Contributor

I agree. Wore this scent for years. Would love to find a bottle of that again!!