Super Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Philosophy TSV?

I have overbought on shower gels...and when I can't get them used up fast enough or they 'start' to change...I use them for handsoap by the sinks, and they go quickly. Better than throwing them away. I have had shower gels still be good after 6 years...and longer when not opened. After using up a bunch as handsoaps, I do watch how much I buy now.

Contributor

Oh, how we long for the days when Christina would bring us normal-size, affordable, $59.95 TSVs, and we could trust that the products would do what they promised and the lotions and shower gels actually had a fragrance that was more potent than the plastic bottle that it came in. I have so many philosophy products still sitting in my closet hardly used because I was so disappointed and in my dreams I hoped they would magically become more potent if I stored them for awhile. Recently I found a bottle of Pure Grace shower gel back from the Christina days way back in the corner of my closet. To my surprise (and in retrospect I'm really not surprised....that's how good philosophy USED to be), when I went to use it, the scent was just as good as if it were still new, and so much better than what we can get now. I am savoring this bottle, and I plan to make it last as long as I absolutely can. However, I often wonder how much I could have gotten for it on eBay.
Regular Contributor

Just and FYI: does philosophy test on animals?

we absolutely do not conduct animal testing with philosophy products. we are fully committed to using alternatives to animal testing to ensure the safety of our products.

are any philosophy products derived from animals?

for your reference, our product development team has confirmed that the only philosophy products containing ingredients derived from animals are as follows: pure grace shower cream (contains hydrolyzed milk protein), amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel (contains hydrolyzed milk protein) and kiss me lip balms (contain lanolin). all other philosophy products contain ingredients that are of botanical or synthetic origin.
Contributor

You are right, used to LOVE Amazing Grace, got so many compliments....... new stuff does NOT smell the same.. No compliments on the fragrance.

Smells like 'old lotion' ........ I am sad one of my fav's, is no longer a fav. Smiley Sad