Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Elemis TSV ?

$83 is a great price if you like any of the items. Anyone love Elemis products ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Elemis TSV ?

I’m on the fence. I really like Elemis but the truth is I don’t need any additional face care. The price is great. This brand tends to have a strong scent but I actually really, really like it! I’ll probably end up ordering it today just to try it. I can always return it if I’m not impressed. I was surprised that there wasn’t more discussion about it on this forum. 

Honored Contributor

It appears as if fragrance is fairly abundant and not at the bottom of the ingredient deck. I wonder if all of these floral ingredients could cause irritation.  It's a "no" for me. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I tried it once and the Night Oil plugged my pores. This has never been an issue with other lines!.The balm cleanser is nice and the Marine Cream o.k. I have Combination Skin, so too rich for me I guess? It may work well on dry skin?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1, I received Elemis sample products once. OMG... the fragrance was awful to my nose and to the nose of the person standing next to me when I opened the products. It was that strong that we both could smell it.  Yuck. All samples went straight into the trash because my skin doesn't react well to being soaked in perfume.  Shame that they feel the need to so heavily fragrance their stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

$83 is a great price if you like any of the items. Anyone love Elemis products ?

I am happy with my Skinn.

Honored Contributor

No, I will stay with Tula. If it works for you, I think the price is good.

Honored Contributor

I am, it is a fabulous deal,  i tried one of the small kits they had, like the cream.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I am still on the fence. I am curious about the eye cream, I also do really like their toners and their cleansing balm......Have never tried the oil, but I have combo skin so I would probably give it to hubby to use for his drier skin.....

Contributor

I just saw eye results on the tv. Does it work on the deep wrinkles?