Respected Contributor

Anyone get the tan Mally TSV?

I ordered the mally tsv.  I'm always trying to decide if I'm a medium or tan in all foundations and usually I order both (just to be sure).  However, this time, I stuck with the medium, because Mally said she uses the tan and it looked good on her!  I am not anywhere near at dark as Mally.  I felt confident about the medium choice.  

So, of course the medium came yesterday and I think it's too light!!!!  Ack!  I could really like this foundation (time will tell of course).  

My question is for those who ordered and received the tan - how dark is it?  Are you lighter than Mally?  Are you usually an in between shade person? (meaning medium and tan). is it neutral?  Is it yellow?  is it muddy?

And btw, of course, the irony is ... have you noticed most tsv's end up being just a couple of dollars more after the tsv day?   You know, it's usually not a huge differce for many cosmetic tsv's.  However the mally one IS higher now.  It's annoying to me.  Wish I had ordered the tan also right up front.

Well, all feedback and guidance apapreciated!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get the tan Mally TSV?

Does your face get lighter when it is wintertime?  Mine does. I wear light shade for the winter, and medium for the summer, because I tan so easily.  If your does, you can save this foundation for the winter/ or mix with a darker foundation.