Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone. Try L R eyeliner

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I really don't understand why original posters don't spell things out so we all don't need to wonder who/what they are talking about. Unless the brand is called LR, then spell it out! What is so hard about that?

And if it refers to someone you think you will get in trouble for posting about or will cause a controversy, then don't post. When in doubt about doing something....just don't.

Why would posting about Lisa Robertson get her in trouble. People post about all sorts of things here. I think the problem lies with posters who go on and on ad nauseam about how disinterested they are in Lisa.

@QVCkitty1 I didn't say that posting about Lisa Robertson would get the poster in trouble. I didn't even know that Lisa Robertson was who the poster was talking about. That's why I suggested spelling it out.

Valued Contributor

I would not even attempt to try it because she probably had it made with the cheapest materials possible and cheapest way possible. That could cause a lot of irritation to eyes. If anyting was to happen to your eyes, who are you gonna complain to? She makes it impossible for customers to reach her and there is no phone number to customer service. If she was to get one law suit, she would be out of business. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Occasional Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@lucky-girl I would recommend IT Cosmetics Superhero 24-hr Waterproof Liquid-Gel Super Liner Duo, great product, great price ($26.82 for the duo), free S&H, easy pay 

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Superhero-24-hr-Waterproof-Liquid-Gel-Super-Liner-Duo.product.A2938...

Very good liner!

Valued Contributor

BUYER BEWARE of any products from Lisa R.! Other posters are correct that eyeliner she's trying to sell is old stock, hence the price markdown and selling it as a duo now. She wants to move stock out of her garage that's she's been trying to clean out. Liquid eyeliner will definitely dry up over time. I honestly don't even think Lisa uses the eyeliner herself no matter what she says. In her product photos not one pic is of her with it on and we all know she loves to take selfies! She used a tribe's picture of the liner on their eye instead. She jumped at that chance in fact when the fan posted it. Same goes for the LR serum. She created nothing. All ingredients are an exact copy of Dr. Denese serum but LR changed the bottle label and called it her own. It wasn't selling well last year, she had a ton of stock left over and last week marked that down too and offered it as a duo. She talks a good game.

Lisa is also very stingy about refunding your money if you don't like a product. She'll put the blame on the customer before she ever takes the heat for something. It's always user error. She price gouges on the cost of returning something to her too. She runs a not so honest business and smiles her way through. 

Regular Contributor

Not posting or editing review should cause anyone to look elsewhere to spend their money; I echo Buyer beware

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anything even slightly negative that gets posted on her Facebook page is deleted immediately.  Maybe if she spent time doing what needs to be done, she could stay off of social media, looking for things to delete.

Try creating a good customer experience for starters rather than trying to cover up the complaints.

And yes, there are complaints.  Many.